First Generation Championship Wrestlng
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Generation Championship Wrestlng

Ironic continuation of New Generation Championship Wrestling: a CaW e-Fed and such.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» App Format
He's amazing! He's red! He's here! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:41 pm by Jimmy Starr

» FGCW Roster
He's amazing! He's red! He's here! EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:10 am by Jimmy Starr

» Any takers?
He's amazing! He's red! He's here! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:22 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
He's amazing! He's red! He's here! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:16 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
He's amazing! He's red! He's here! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
He's amazing! He's red! He's here! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
He's amazing! He's red! He's here! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:12 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
He's amazing! He's red! He's here! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
He's amazing! He's red! He's here! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
He's amazing! He's red! He's here! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:09 am by Jimmy Starr

He's amazing! He's red! He's here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Admin
TheKrzyOne

He's amazing! He's red! He's here! Empty
PostSubject: He's amazing! He's red! He's here!   He's amazing! He's red! He's here! EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 6:18 am

RWF cuts backstage where none other than the infamous Don West is shown with a big smile on his face standing next to the newest addition to the roster: Amazing Red. West pats Red on the chest and shakes him a bit trying to get him hyped up for his first match in the company and after the two exchange some words West turns to the camera and begins to speak.

He's amazing! He's red! He's here! A1rh42

Don West
Ladies and Gentleman next to me stands the man, the myth, the legend: THE Amazing Red and he’s here to deliver high-flying, jaw dropping and high octane offense like only he can. You see Red is unlike any man I’ve ever seen compete in the ring, he’s quick, he’s smart, he’s technically sound and he’s A Lot stronger than he looks. For those of you who have never seen Red before, shame on you, but don’t you worry because tonight you’re going to see with your own eyes what this man is all about. And for those lucky fans who have seen Red’s work don’t sit there thinking you’ve seen all he has to offer because, he still has plenty of tricks up his sleeves and up his pants legs and you better believe that tonight Red is going to show you at least one thing, ONE THING, that you have NEVER seen before.

West smiles and looks over at Red who nods his head liking everything that’s being said so far.

Don West
You all may be wondering why Red has me speaking here on his behalf, and what it all boils down to is that he wants to make 1000% sure that he’s as focused as possible on flying up the rankings in this company and it’s my job to let him do his thing in the ring while I handle business on the microphone. So this little partnership is a long time them and RWF better realized that this duo is gonna hit them like a storm and by the time they realize what happened Amazing Red will be champion. You make think I’m talking outta my ass just because my client is standing next to me, but he’s not just the guy who’s paying me to deal with the press I consider this man my friend and I’d do this for free if I could, but hey, a man’s gotta eat. As any of my friends will tell you, I don’t pull any punches, I don’t try to spare their feelings. If Red is slumping and losing matches he should be winning in a landslinde then I’m going to be the first to tell him because I want him to become the greatest thing that RWF has ever seen.

Red pumps his fist as West finishes up that line and West puts his arm around him.

Don West
The road to greatness begins tonight when Amazing Red steps into that ring and goes toe to toe with El Generico. And I’ll give Red’s opponent some credit, he’s honest and he admits that he’s pretty generic in the ring and that’s fine because it’ll be easier for Red to outshine him and show this company that it would be a HUGE mistake to let this talent go to waste. Because you see, this guy is pretty honest to and his name alone tells you what he’s all about, but it doesn’t tell you everything. When you see this guy go, amazing isn’t enough to describe it there isn’t a word in the English dictionary to describe the things this man can do. Don’t believe me? Then take a look at this video package I had a buddy of mine put together that’ll show why they call this guy Amazing Freakin’ Red!

Amazing Red
‘Nuff said!

[End Promo]

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Admin
TheKrzyOne

He's amazing! He's red! He's here! Empty
PostSubject: Re: He's amazing! He's red! He's here!   He's amazing! He's red! He's here! EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 6:21 am

Amazing Red vs. El Genrico

We return from a commercial break to find Generico in control of this match as he has Red on the ground with an arm bar locked in. Generico has his knees pressed into Red’s side really pressing him to the mat and no doubt making Red feel like he has nowhere to go. Red begins to kick the mat in rhythm and the people catch on and begin to clap along. Don West is on the outside cheering his client on and it appears to be working as Red tries to fight his way onto his feet. Red finally does get back to a standing position but Generico kicks him in the gut then trips Red up while still holding onto his arm.

Red kips back up to his feet and then he reverses the hold to that he now has Generico’s arm wrenched behind his back, until Generico drops to a knee and flips Red over him. Red quickly gets up and goes for a spinning roundhouse kick while Generico is still on a knee and misses as Generico ducks under it, but Red keeps spinning and the second kick connects! Generico drops to the mat and Red quickly rolls him over and goes for the pin only for Generico to kick out at two.

Red brings Generico to his feet and attempts to throw him into the corner, but Generico reverses and Red ends up in the corner instead. Generico shouts “Ole” and then he charges and hits that boot in the corner. Generico throws Red to the ground the he climbs to the top and hits a moonsault, thhen he sticks the landing for the pin but Red kicks out at two.

Generico pulls Red to his feet and chops him across the chest three times until Red is backed against the ropes. Generico takes Red by the arm and tries to irish whip him, but Red hangs on with his other hand. Generico lets go of Red’s arm then tries to grab him by the head, but Red kicks him in the chest with both feet and then flips backwards over the ropes and onto the apron. Red immediately springboards off the top rope and grabs Generico on the way down for the STO! This looks to be just about over and Red goes for the cover but he only gets a two count!

Don West is yelling on the outside of the ring that Red had this match one and The Ref tells him that it was really only a two count. Red turns away from Generico and tries for a moonsault but Generico gets his knees up and Red lands right on top off them. Generico quickly transitions into a small package but Red is able to kick out at two. Generico drags Red over into the corner, then he lifts him up and places him in a seated position on the top rope. The people get up on their feet because they know that devastating Brainbuster is only moments away.

Generico climbs to the middle rope and tries to set Red up for it but Red unleashes a flurry of rights and lefts to Generico’s ribs and then Red pushes him off. Generico rolls back onto his feet and races over to the corner only for Red to kick him right in the face and Generico drops onto his back and this time he doesn’t get up. Red sets himself up and then he dives off and hits a Phoenix Splash! Red hits the move and rolls off Generico and stumbles over to the corner. Red then dashes over to Generico and hits the Red Star Splash! One! Two! Three!

The crowd cheers as Amazing Red kicks off his RWF career with a victory and Don West quickly gets into the ring and raises Red’s arm high into the air and begins to shout.

Don West
That’s what I’m talking about! You’re looking at your future champion right here! This is only the beginning!

This is only the beginning.

RWF fades to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down

He's amazing! He's red! He's here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
First Generation Championship Wrestlng :: RWF RAW #6! 1/13/13 - 1/20/13-
Jump to: