First Generation Championship Wrestlng
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Generation Championship Wrestlng

Ironic continuation of New Generation Championship Wrestling: a CaW e-Fed and such.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» App Format
Ambrose speaks  EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:41 pm by Jimmy Starr

» FGCW Roster
Ambrose speaks  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:10 am by Jimmy Starr

» Any takers?
Ambrose speaks  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:22 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Ambrose speaks  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:16 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Ambrose speaks  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Ambrose speaks  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Ambrose speaks  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:12 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Ambrose speaks  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Ambrose speaks  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Ambrose speaks  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:09 am by Jimmy Starr

Ambrose speaks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Not PJ

Not PJ

Ambrose speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Ambrose speaks    Ambrose speaks  EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 5:16 am

*"Lets put a smile on that face." is heard from the titan-tron Ambrose's theme begins to play as he comes down to the ring. Dean has a deranged look on his face as he's coming down to the ring. Ambrose walks around the side of the ring and grabs a mic he walks back towards the front of the ring and looks to the camera he begins to speak.*

Ambrose speaks  Normal_vlcsnap-00009~0

[[Dean Ambrose]]

Am I famous yet? Did everybody see what I did last week? It was hard to miss honestly I killed a man in this ring. Replays were played throughout the night last week showing what I did to Sting. I made everyone cringe in the arena last week. The beating I gave Sting was just something else it was worse than the first time. Everybody should be praising me I ended the career of that vile man. I did it, it was me I killed the Stinger! They tired to put me away for what I did but I didn't go away you can't place me in jail you can't hold me back. *Dean laughs very evilly.* You people thought I was joking when I said I was going to end Stings career. No body took me seriously why don't you take me serious. Am I not a scary person you people should be afraid of me everyone should be afraid of me. I can make anyone bleed they bleed like they've never bleed before. It just pours and pours down your face and as it's getting in your eyes you wipe it and you see me. Dean Ambrose staring you in the eyes staring into your soul I can see the fear in your eyes. You know I wont stop hurting you, you know I can't stop hurting you! I don't stop until do what I say I'm going to do.

[[Jerry Lawler]]

What the hell is Dean talking about?! He's going crazy over there that man needs therapy!

[[Michael Cole]]

Shhhh he can hear us!!

Ambrose speaks  Normal_vlcsnap-00017~0

[[Dean Ambrose]]

Now comes time for my new victim. This time I'm going to do it a little different why should I go out of my way to look for a person to maul. That will take up to much of my time I have to think about new ways to hurt people. I just think alone for hours about ways that I can injure people. I hear people think of the word crazy when I'm brought up..... I'm not crazy. I can go crazy hell everybody goes a little crazy sometimes. No body wants to fight a man they think is crazy. I strike fear in the hearts of those who step in my way. And that is what I'm asking for somebody to step in my way. I want a challenge I want somebody who fears no one to wants to fight me. I know it's going to be difficult for somebody to step up and accept my challenge. But please I beg of someone I crave violence in my life. I need somebody that wont stop like a certain Scorpion. I need somebody who thinks they have these qualifications because I'll quickly change that view. I'll quickly make you hate your life to the point of you wanting to quit your wrestling and change careers. I'm not kidding when I speak I don't preach none sense what don't you people understand.

[[Michael Cole]]

Do you see that look in Ambrose's eyes? He's gone absolutely mad!

Ambrose speaks  Normal_vlcsnap-00030~0

[[Dean Ambrose]]

Before I start a new chapter in my life I want to take a moment and thank Sting. Without you Sting I wouldn't have realized violence is the answer to all my problems. Without you Stinger I wouldn't be craving another bloody battle. I was already a violent man but you Sting you made me go to a whole new level of violence. *Dean Laughs* I'm probably scaring away all the potential challengers! Don't be afraid I wont hurt you that bad. *Dean Laughs* I'll hurt you really bad really, really bad. I wonder what Stings face looks like I hope he's wearing enough makeup to cover up the aftermath of not just one but two Ambrose beatings. I wonder if Sting is even in the arena. I need to stop I need to get Sting out of my head he's not my problem anymore! Problem solved people problem solved I like to repeat my words sometimes I want to drill it in you peoples head that I killed the legend that is Sting!

Ambrose speaks  Normal_vlcsnap-00083~0

*Ambrose runs his hands through his air he begins to get closer to the camera and smiles he begins to speak again.*

[[Dean Ambrose]]

You see that ring I can't wait till I get back in there tonight and beat the life out of my opponent. I also can't wait for somebody to come out here and accept my challenge. No one is man enough to do so how many times do I have to say this everyone fears Ambrose! You can't escape your fate it's destiny that my next challenger is going to get beat down. Now please I'm tired of waiting who is going to step up!

*Ambrose drops his mic and looks towards the top of the ring. Ambrose keeps running his hair through his hair he's going crazy thinking about his next challenger to come out. A new theme hit's it's................*

TBC: You know who you are...
Back to top Go down
DarkxKarnival

DarkxKarnival

Ambrose speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrose speaks    Ambrose speaks  EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:32 pm

*RWF returns to commercial as Ambrose is still in the ring pacing back and forth like a mad man as the titantron shows somebody entering the arena in a limo...*

Ambrose speaks  Imager

*Hardy makes his way through the back to the ring*

King: Matt Hardy is here! There have been some rumors floating around that he has signed a contract with RWF but we have yet to see him make his presence known.

Cole: Well it looks like he's here tonight, I guess its about time somebody comes out here to shut up Ambrose.

King: Watch it Cole, He may hear you. He's crazy you know.

Ambrose speaks  Imager

*The crowd jumps to their feet cheering as they show their love for Matt as he makes his way to the ring. He rolls in the ring and does a few poses for the fans*

Ambrose speaks  Mattha10

*Matt motions for a mic and the crowd quiets down for Matt as he starts to speak*

Ambrose speaks  Matt-h10

Matt:It feels great to be back!

*Crowd cheers again even louder as Matt looks around at all the fans cheering with a smile on his face*

Matt: As much as I would love to tell you all about my adventures, Im out here on a more serious note. It seems somebody has requested a challenge.

*The crowd goes silent as Matt stares down Dean Ambrose as he has been skulking outside the ring since Matt came out.*

Matt: Dean, you may have gotten the best of Sting, but calling me out? Issuing a challenge to me? Man, what they say is true. You really must be crazy. Because you're crazy if you think you can kill Matt Hardy.

*The crowd cheers again for Matt as Dean starts rubbing his hand through his hair, gritting his teeth at Matt*

Matt: I've seen you come out here every night ranting off about people taking you seriously. Well I still can't do it. You've done nothing to impress me man. So let's do this. I accept your challenge, and lets see what you can do.
*Matt drops the mic and awaits for Dean's response..*
*TBC by Dean ONLY*
Back to top Go down
Not PJ

Not PJ

Ambrose speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrose speaks    Ambrose speaks  EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:38 am

*Dean Ambrose starts walking around the side of the ring running his hands through his hair. Ambrose looks straight at Hardy and just smiles he raises the mic and begins to speak.*

Ambrose speaks  Normal_vlcsnap-00052~0

[[Dean Ambrose]]

How about you pick that mic back up because we're not done here. You got a lot of balls by coming out here. Do you understand what I do for a living? I hurt people are you ready to deal with somebody that doesn't stop until his opponent is no more? You say you never die you say you can not die well I'm going to prove that wrong when I rip you apart in the ring. You say I'm not impressive please Hardy what have you been doing this past month? That's right you were doing absolutely nothing as I was ending a legends career. I'd say I'm ending another legends career but frankly I don't consider you a legend. I consider you a washed up has been you're a shell of your former self. You're not the man you used to be you're just an overweight slob you don't have what it takes to compete with me. But maybe just maybe you do have what it takes you see I just thought of a great idea. It involves me and you since you did come here to accept my challenge how about a tell you what it will be. I'm going to test you Hardy I'm going to see if you can handle everything I'm going to throw at you. Best of 7 series since I'm not a little bitch it's going to be a hardcore themed Best of 7 series. Yes, I'm going to take you to the depths I might kill you and I mean that when I say it. What do you say Hardy are you man enough?!

*Dean Ambrose lowers his mic and awaits Matt Hardy's response.*

TBC HARDY!
Back to top Go down
DarkxKarnival

DarkxKarnival

Ambrose speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrose speaks    Ambrose speaks  EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 6:37 pm

*Matt ponders for a bit, rubbing his chin then pulls the mic up to his mouth...*

Matt: Dean, you fail to understand why I'm even here. You see i'm not here for the money. I'm already well set for financially. I'm here because I love this business, and I love these fans. I came back for each and every one of them!

Ambrose speaks  312

*The crowd cheers in appreciation*

Matt: But....But...Dean...If you want to take me on in a best of 7 series, and not just a normal series, a "hardcore" series, then you got it!

Ambrose speaks  213

Matt: I've been in every type of match you can possibly think of Dean, TLC, Steel Cage, Hardcore, Ladder matches, and on and on. I can endure that pain and hurt that comes with those matches, but can you? I've spent my entire career going to the Xtreme. You have not. Besides from assaulting people, and going into a frezy, you've never been thrown off the top of a ladder...Fall out of the ring onto tables...Hit with chairs..NONE OF IT! I have! and I have endured! Just how I can deal with anything you throw at me! The real question here is...Can you Dean? Can you handle it?

Ambrose speaks  112

*Just as Dean is about to say something..*

Matt: Don't bother i'll answer for you. You can't handle it, man. I'm sick of all this talking, so how about you just shut your mouth, and get in this ring right here, right now and lets start this little series of yours.

*Matt drops the mic and stares down Dean...*

**TBC by DEAN**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ambrose speaks  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambrose speaks    Ambrose speaks  Empty

Back to top Go down

Ambrose speaks
Page 1 of 1