First Generation Championship Wrestlng
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Generation Championship Wrestlng

Ironic continuation of New Generation Championship Wrestling: a CaW e-Fed and such.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» App Format
American Badass Debuts! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:41 pm by Jimmy Starr

» FGCW Roster
American Badass Debuts! EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:10 am by Jimmy Starr

» Any takers?
American Badass Debuts! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:22 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
American Badass Debuts! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:16 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
American Badass Debuts! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
American Badass Debuts! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
American Badass Debuts! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:12 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
American Badass Debuts! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
American Badass Debuts! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
American Badass Debuts! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:09 am by Jimmy Starr

American Badass Debuts!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmy Starr

Jimmy Starr

American Badass Debuts! Empty
PostSubject: American Badass Debuts!   American Badass Debuts! EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 10:50 pm

{The theme song of the American Badass, The Undertaker, sounds off as the fans scream out in cheers! There's signs all about the arena for this man and the crowd is in a frenzy.}

American Badass Debuts! Vlcsnap-00002

{The Undertaker comes out on top of his motorcycle as he revs the engine at the top of the ramp. He does so many times, before proceeding to drive down the ramp on his motorcycle and then circle the ring numerous times. He's making as much noise as he can and so are the fans. 'Taker then steps into the ring with a microphone in hand and begins to get ready to speak.}

American Badass Debuts! Vlcsnap-00202

The Undertaker: Now there's one reason and one reason only that I am here tonight and back into professional wrestling. That reason isn't because of the fame or the money, because I don't care about either of those. I've seen enough fame or money in my day. And it isn't to please the fans either, you guys are some cool folks, but I'm doing this for me, I hate to tell you. However, the reason that I'm here is because I've been being told for way too long now that when this new wrestling company opens up, I here people say, "Hey, Undertaker, I bet you couldn't compete with those guys." I hear people telling me that I can't take this new breed of athletes. Well I'll tell you what that sounds like to me, it sounds like you're disrespecting the Deadman, and if there's one thing I will not tolerate it is disrespect.

American Badass Debuts! Vlcsnap-00241

The Undertaker: And not only do I hear this disrespect coming from fans, I hear it from other wrestlers too. And I'm not going to put up with it, because unlike a lot of wrestlers today, I am not a whiny, punk-ass, good for nothing bitch. I'm an American Badass, I'm Big Evil, I tell you how badly I'm going to kick your ass, and then I do it. There's nothing else to it. I don't come out here and drag on and on for twenty minutes about how I'm going to dominate you, I've never been about showing off, I just get down to what counts, kicking ass. I whoop people harder than any of you are capable of and I'm not going to allow you to say otherwise and I'm here to kick the ass of every individual who tells me that I'm no good because you NEVER tell The Undertaker that you are better than him.

American Badass Debuts! Vlcsnap-00237

The Undertaker: I've battled legends, I've ended careers, I'm undefeated at WrestleMania. Until you've had a career like me, you're in no place to tell me jack. I'm seven feet tall, none of the scrawny wrestlers in the back intimidate me... Hell, nobody intimidates me. I will do things to you that you could never imagine... That's a promise. And if anyone dares to issue a challenge to the Deadman, if you dare to question what I've told you, then I dare you to come on out here right now and try to kick my ass. Just try.

[TBC Anyone]
Back to top Go down
https://fgcw.forumotion.com
Not PJ

Not PJ

PostSubject: Re: American Badass Debuts!   American Badass Debuts! EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 12:33 am

*Chris Jericho's theme hits as he begins to come out to the ring. Chris Jericho looks all sharp in his suit as he's beginning to come out to the ring. Jericho has a smirk on his face Undertaker notices this and he looks as if he's getting even more pissed than he already was.*

American Badass Debuts! Jericho1-2American Badass Debuts! Jericho2
American Badass Debuts! Jericho3

*Chris Jericho walks up at the steps with a mic in his hand. Taker gives Jericho a look like he's going to rip his head off. Jericho motions the mic towards his mic and begins to speak.*

American Badass Debuts! Jericho4

[[Chris Jericho]]
It looks like we got a bad ass over here *laughs*. Taker, I can see right through you did you honestly think coming out here attempting to preach how you still got it would actually make people see you as a threat. Listen you're no threat to no body I Chris Jericho am a threat you're nothing more than a hypocrite. You're out here right now disrespecting all the young talent by saying they're whiny little punks I thought you didn't like disrespectful people Taker? Just a huge hypocrite you're out here right now being a disrespectful you need to learn your place and watch your tone. You're living in the past you have no chance of succeeding here in RWF. You don't got what it takes on the other hand I do I'm the one who's going to be succeeding here. Get any thoughts about doing well out of your head because that ain't going to happen while I'm here. I'm not out here to issue you a challenge I'm here to put you in your place because you're a joke to wrestling.

[[Jerry "The King Lawler]]
God this guy is annoying, we all know hes a joke to wrestling.

American Badass Debuts! Jericho5

[[Chris Jericho]]
Yes, I said it a joke to wrestling. Throughout the years there has been wrestlers that just don't know when to let it go. You're one of them Taker you say you've done so much you battled legends, you're undefeated at Wrestlemania nobody has ever had a career like you. That whole statement is incorrect I'm a master of 1004 submission holds, I'm a multiply time word champion my career out ranks yours by thousands. Where is your logic Taker you speak none sense you need to take a nap old man. *laughs* You look like you want to hit me! Come on hit me Taker stoop to the levels of an immature coward and hit me.

[[Jerry "The King Lawler]]
Hit him, HIT HIM HARD TAKER!.

*Chris Jericho taunts Taker as he lowers his mic. Taker looks at Jericho and raises his fist. Jericho pushes his chin out asking him to hit him. Taker moves his mic towards his mouth and begins to speak.*

TBC TAKER
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Starr

Jimmy Starr

PostSubject: Re: American Badass Debuts!   American Badass Debuts! EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 4:11 am

{The Undertaker leans in really close to Jericho's face, so close that the microphone is almost touching Chris Jericho's nose. 'Taker speaks in a harsh tone...}

American Badass Debuts! Vlcsnap-00247

The Undertaker: Boy... You're making the biggest mistake of your life. The very last person you want against you is The Undertaker. And you're trying to tell me that I've tried to hold on too long? Why don't you show me that I've been holding too long? You wouldn't do it Jericho... You're afraid of me. You want to intimidate me, you're trying to scare me out of hitting you and get inside my head, but nobody can manipulate The Undertaker. I'm the top dog around here and you're just playing in my yard. If anyone here is a coward, Jericho, it's you.

{Chris Jericho can't take another word from The Undertaker and he thrusts forward with an attempt to punch the Undertaker, but Undertaker grabs it! Jericho looks terrified and The Undertaker strikes back with a right blow! Chris Jericho is leveled, but he quickly springs to his feet and charges back at Undertaker. 'Taker raises his boot and nails a big boot to the face of Jericho! Y2J now springs to his feet once more and charges, but The Deadman simply moves aside and throws Chris Jericho all the way to the outside of the ring! Undertaker then raises the mic...}

American Badass Debuts! Vlcsnap-00233

The Undertaker: Jericho... You against me... Later tonight! You will learn to respect me... One way, or another.

{'Taker drops the mic and his theme song begins to play.}

Jim Ross: Bah gawd! That match is set for tonight! Y2J and The Undertaker!

Jerry Lawler: And after this exchange, it looks like The American Badass has the advantage going into it!

Jim Ross: Stay tuned to see that match... Later on, tonight!

{END PROMO!}
Back to top Go down
https://fgcw.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Badass Debuts!   American Badass Debuts! Empty

Back to top Go down

American Badass Debuts!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
First Generation Championship Wrestlng :: First RAW Pre-Show-
Jump to: