First Generation Championship Wrestlng
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Generation Championship Wrestlng

Ironic continuation of New Generation Championship Wrestling: a CaW e-Fed and such.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» App Format
RWF Official Draft Promo!!  EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:41 pm by Jimmy Starr

» FGCW Roster
RWF Official Draft Promo!!  EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:10 am by Jimmy Starr

» Any takers?
RWF Official Draft Promo!!  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:22 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
RWF Official Draft Promo!!  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:16 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
RWF Official Draft Promo!!  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
RWF Official Draft Promo!!  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
RWF Official Draft Promo!!  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:12 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
RWF Official Draft Promo!!  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
RWF Official Draft Promo!!  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
RWF Official Draft Promo!!  EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:09 am by Jimmy Starr

RWF Official Draft Promo!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
P1

P1

RWF Official Draft Promo!!  Empty
PostSubject: RWF Official Draft Promo!!    RWF Official Draft Promo!!  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:14 am

As Raw returns we are greeted by the theme of none other than The Nature Boy, Ric Flair.

The Sixty Minute Man enters through the curtain to an ear splitting cheer

RWF Official Draft Promo!!  Flair_crop_exact

He enters the ring, requests a mic, waits for the crowd to settle down, and finally begins to speak.

Ric Flair:
The time is here. Finally we shall figure out which brand each wrestler will be able to call their own. So far Eric Bischoff has chosen Degeneration-X, while I have picked Chris Jericho and The Corporation's own, Triple H. But before we go any farther in the draft I need to address a very important topic... Monday Night Nitro... Of course Eric has chosen his favorite company of the past as the name of RWF's second show. And well, you want to all know what I think about his choice?

Flair throws off his jacket and elbow drops it as the crowd goes wild

Ric Flair:
That's why I read over my General Manager Contract and realized that I have the right to change the name of Monday Night Nitro! So, just to piss off Eric even more than I already have, I'm officially changing Monday Night Nitro to IMPACT Wrestling!!

RWF Official Draft Promo!!  RAW_1021_Photo_065_display_image

Ric Flair:
So back to the draft. The pick's yours Eric, get your ass out here! Wooooo!!

TBC RCPizzle
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Starr

Jimmy Starr

PostSubject: Re: RWF Official Draft Promo!!    RWF Official Draft Promo!!  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:32 am

{Eric Bischoff's theme song immediately hits and the Owner begins to make his way from the back. Bischoff doesn't seem infuriated, but he is certainly ticked as he stops midway down the ramp and raises the microphone.}

RWF Official Draft Promo!!  Kx4fu

Eric Bischoff: I don't know who in the hell you think that you are just trying to reschedule the Draft to tonight because the contract certainly didn't say that, but I don't care because I could draft a better brand than you could on a moment's notice, just like I'm about to do. I don't need to plot in my office for hours to know just how to beat you at this game because I'm a master in this craft. And my next pick? Guess what Flair? I'll take our World Heavyweight Champion, Stone Cold. How do you like that?
Back to top Go down
https://fgcw.forumotion.com
P1

P1

PostSubject: Re: RWF Official Draft Promo!!    RWF Official Draft Promo!!  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:36 am

Ric Flair: Wooo! That's a pretty awesome pick, almost as awesome as The Miz! That's right The Awesome One himself is now apart of the IMPACT Roster! WOOO!!!
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Starr

Jimmy Starr

PostSubject: Re: RWF Official Draft Promo!!    RWF Official Draft Promo!!  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:38 am

Eric Bischoff: You call The Miz Awesome? Do you know what's awesome? A superstar who is capable of anything. A superstar who could be declared insane, because that's what the people want to see. My next pick, is Dean Ambrose.
Back to top Go down
P1

P1

PostSubject: Re: RWF Official Draft Promo!!    RWF Official Draft Promo!!  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:42 am

Ric Flair: You want pain? You want destruction? I pick your buddy Ryback!
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Starr

Jimmy Starr

PostSubject: Re: RWF Official Draft Promo!!    RWF Official Draft Promo!!  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:47 am

Eric Bischoff: You seem to enjoy picking people that I'm familiar with. So, for that, I'll take one group you knew back in WCW... The nWo! (Orton, Nash, and Hogan)
Back to top Go down
P1

P1

PostSubject: Re: RWF Official Draft Promo!!    RWF Official Draft Promo!!  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:02 am

Ric Flair: Well then, you pick three? I'll pick three! Eddie Guerrero, Billy Gunn, and AJ Styles!
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Starr

Jimmy Starr

PostSubject: Re: RWF Official Draft Promo!!    RWF Official Draft Promo!!  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:03 am

Eric Bischoff: You want to play that way? Well I'll take another two, I want Sting and Zack Ryder!
Back to top Go down
P1

P1

PostSubject: Re: RWF Official Draft Promo!!    RWF Official Draft Promo!!  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:06 am

Ric Flair: You know there's not one person on this roster you can pick that The Wrestling God can't beat. Not even my next two picks, The Undertaker and John Cena!
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Starr

Jimmy Starr

PostSubject: Re: RWF Official Draft Promo!!    RWF Official Draft Promo!!  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:09 am

Eric Bischoff: Not one person I can choose to beat the "Wrestling God?" Well, this isn't wrestling, this is management skills... And you aren't JBL either! And since there's not one person I can choose to top your last two picks, I'll take two! I'll take none other than Kofi Kingston, and The Rock!
Back to top Go down
P1

P1

PostSubject: Re: RWF Official Draft Promo!!    RWF Official Draft Promo!!  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:12 am

Ric Flair: Well then, I'll pick CM Punk, Tyson Kidd, El Generico, and Kevin Steen, if you smell what The Nature Boy is cookin'!
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Starr

Jimmy Starr

PostSubject: Re: RWF Official Draft Promo!!    RWF Official Draft Promo!!  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:16 am

Eric Bischoff: I don't think I'd want to smell anything you cooked because you're old and you'd probably forget you left the oven on and when you came back it'd be all gross and burnt... But anyways, if you're taking four, I'll be the oddball, and I'll take three. You took a team, so I'll take Ultimo Dragon and Rey Mysterio, but to even up for Steen and Generico, my next pick will be Sheamus!
Back to top Go down
P1

P1

PostSubject: Re: RWF Official Draft Promo!!    RWF Official Draft Promo!!  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:17 am

Ric Flair: Well then fella, I pick Seth Rollins! Woo! And Antonio Cesaro!!
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Starr

Jimmy Starr

PostSubject: Re: RWF Official Draft Promo!!    RWF Official Draft Promo!!  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 7:30 am

Eric Bischoff: Flair, this is a show with a time limit so this is going to have to be the last pick for now. We'll continue this over RWF.Com, but I'll leave with the last word... I'm taking Dolph Ziggler and Wade Barrett!

{The crowd cheers for having seen both GMs assemble the larger portion of their show, and they can catch the rest on RWF.Com!}

[END PROMO]
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c

PostSubject: Re: RWF Official Draft Promo!!    RWF Official Draft Promo!!  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:37 pm

So both my guys are on Impact?
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Starr

Jimmy Starr

PostSubject: Re: RWF Official Draft Promo!!    RWF Official Draft Promo!!  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 6:39 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
headlessmonk98

headlessmonk98

PostSubject: Re: RWF Official Draft Promo!!    RWF Official Draft Promo!!  EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 8:18 pm

So sheamus is in your brand and seth rollins is in impact
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RWF Official Draft Promo!!    RWF Official Draft Promo!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

RWF Official Draft Promo!!
Page 1 of 1