First Generation Championship Wrestlng
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Generation Championship Wrestlng

Ironic continuation of New Generation Championship Wrestling: a CaW e-Fed and such.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» App Format
Finally... [My Version] EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:41 pm by Jimmy Starr

» FGCW Roster
Finally... [My Version] EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:10 am by Jimmy Starr

» Any takers?
Finally... [My Version] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:22 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Finally... [My Version] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:16 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Finally... [My Version] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Finally... [My Version] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Finally... [My Version] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:12 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Finally... [My Version] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Finally... [My Version] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Finally... [My Version] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:09 am by Jimmy Starr

Finally... [My Version]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MickieDzNuts

MickieDzNuts

Finally... [My Version] Empty
PostSubject: Finally... [My Version]   Finally... [My Version] EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 1:36 am

This was a promo challenge asked to be done by Diabolicol, AKA: The Rock. I hope you enjoy! Razz

Michael Cole: Man, what a night it has been, King!

Jerry 'The King' Lawler: It's been great, Cole! We have seen some major turning points over the course of a few hours!

The Commentators are cut off quickly as they hear the words "If You Smell..." as the fans cheer in approval

Jerry 'The King' Lawler: It's him! The Rock is here, and all these fans in this arena are on the edge of their seat!

The Rock walks down the RWF ramp toward the ring as he looks at the thousands of fans in attendance

Finally... [My Version] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTSqyJFCE06wm0W7_QIQ-p8kwYP19Aj-aQDubae4lvBJCemxQxONA

He does his signature pose on the turnbuckle as the crowd roars and joyfully chant "Rocky!"

Finally... [My Version] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSegcQUEM7TDM20wPtyIjGYv6bsNZXMdo1AUY9BO25BvrpyNQJ

He goes toward the announce table to receive a microphone, and begins to speak

The Rock: Finally... The Rock has COME BACK to London!

The crowd cheers as The Rock waits for the fans to quiet down and begins to speak again

Finally... [My Version] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8SKGDbRi--j0cF3WCjkp2RTuR29lKf_er3vlDA472A1ra0C3hsA

The Rock: Now The Rock has had a long day so far, a long day. But The Rock could not stand back and sit on his ass while you fans listened to punks like The Miz and Zack Ryder.

The crowd boo's after the Rock mentioned Miz and Ryder

The Rock: Now those two guys are focused on winning the United States Championship. Well you know what? The Rock is not focused on winning titles at the moment. No, no, no! The Rock is focused on kicking some candy ass!

The fans scream in excitement after The Rock finishes his sentence

Finally... [My Version] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj7nlN-yGgWsKWXyPg92daOrDGMEYaxnPgnr6nQhUUrxOXR7xjlw

The Rock: Now The Rock was backstage earlier tonight, and the great one saw some new superstars here at RWF, who wanted to learn some wrestling moves from The Rock. One of these fellow superstars, was that sneaky son' bitch that eats at McDonalds! You know who The Rock is talking about, The Hamburglar!

The crowd laughs as footage from earlier in the day is placed on the Titantron with The Rock talking to 'The Hamburglar'

Finally... [My Version] The-rock-and-hurricane-a

Jerry 'The King' Lawler: Haha! It's Hamburglar, Cole!

Michael Cole: Honestly, King. The Rock is showing off too much right now. I think it would be better for him to just leave the ring and get the hell out of here.

The Rock: Ahem, what do you have to say about The Rock over there, Michael Cole?

The Rock points toward Cole, in a hilarious gesture

Finally... [My Version] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjLoJR22EbviW3yXRyEzX_GknEXl6tkemDeoJ0bYId4wGzQ5MB

The Rock: First the Rock had to deal with that Butter biscuit bitch, Hamburglar. And now you? Cole, you need to hop out of that announce desk with your little gimmicky Zuit Suit. The Rock is taking over the show now,so KNOW YOUR ROLE, AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

Michael Cole looks embarrassed due to the comment by The Rock

Finally... [My Version] The-rock-s-return-2011-a

The Rock: But like The Rock was saying before the interruption, these wrestlers wanted help because they know how great The People's Champ is.

The fans cheer and scream for Rocky

Finally... [My Version] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAxAWCJFgYFAv7p4OX1y39rA_UlPPl7oM3vJGskDpvhH7QPEIn

The Rock: Now The Rock is not here to single anyone out, The Rock is issuing a challenge to all the jabroni's in the locker room. Including the 'fellas' and 'brokis' if you will. So if any of you superstars would like to come out and wrestle the Jabroni beating, pie eating, trail blazin' eyebrow raising Brahma Bull, then JUST BRING IT, BITCH!

... If Ya Smell'la la la low!
What The Rock...
Finally... [My Version] The-rock-from-the-wwf-a
IS COOKING!
The Rock's theme hits as he raises his eyebrow and exits the ring

Finally... [My Version] Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpmzPAPe3okSlOxd8rOFOVxxyGIGTxHFhhODqGr3PlqEYpkQ22fg

Jerry 'The King' Lawler: The Rock making a huge impact here tonight! Can his run continue?

[End Promo] I BET you can't beat that Cool
Back to top Go down

Finally... [My Version]
Page 1 of 1