First Generation Championship Wrestlng
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Generation Championship Wrestlng

Ironic continuation of New Generation Championship Wrestling: a CaW e-Fed and such.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» App Format
Sheamus VS AJ Styles VS Austin Aries EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:41 pm by Jimmy Starr

» FGCW Roster
Sheamus VS AJ Styles VS Austin Aries EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:10 am by Jimmy Starr

» Any takers?
Sheamus VS AJ Styles VS Austin Aries EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:22 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Sheamus VS AJ Styles VS Austin Aries EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:16 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Sheamus VS AJ Styles VS Austin Aries EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Sheamus VS AJ Styles VS Austin Aries EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Sheamus VS AJ Styles VS Austin Aries EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:12 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Sheamus VS AJ Styles VS Austin Aries EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Sheamus VS AJ Styles VS Austin Aries EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Sheamus VS AJ Styles VS Austin Aries EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:09 am by Jimmy Starr

Sheamus VS AJ Styles VS Austin Aries

Go down 
AuthorMessage
headlessmonk98

headlessmonk98

Sheamus VS AJ Styles VS Austin Aries Empty
PostSubject: Sheamus VS AJ Styles VS Austin Aries   Sheamus VS AJ Styles VS Austin Aries EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 11:39 pm

Sheamus' titantron hits:

As Sheamus enters the ring the camera looks up the titantron

Sheamus VS AJ Styles VS Austin Aries Fuzzy_TV_Screen_by_candracar272

The camera points back at sheamus and Aries as they are both confused.

Ring announcer: Ladies and gentlemen i have just received word that this match will now be a steel cage triple threat match as Batista is in no to be found backstage and the superstar who will be pinned will be banned from title shots for 2 months.

AJ Style's titantron hits:

All three men are in the ring as the cage lowers:

and the bell rings,

sheamus targets styles almost instantly with a belly to belly suplex, sheamus tells aries to pick styles up and it looks like he is when he stops and looks at sheamus and then scissor kicks sheamus and sheamus falls to the ground then Aries dropkicks styles as sheamus gets up and looks angry as he looks at Aries and he runs at him and hits him with a clothesline then picks him up and throws him into the cage as Aries crashes back down then out of almost nowhere styles suplexs sheamus into the cage then he lines up sheamus and hits his finisher:

1!...
2!...
and sheamus kicks out!

then Aries scissor kicks styles and styles is looking weary as aries hits him with a brain buster...
1!...
2!...
and styles kicks out.
Then sheamus hits a brogue kick to aries...
and aries kicks out.what a match this is tonight:
Styles goes for his finisher on sheamus and sheamus reverses into a another brogue kick then from behind!
Austin Aries hits sheamus with another brainbuster
Aries pinned sheamus, he pinned him sheamus is banned from title matches for 2 ppv's

the cage rises and styles leaves the ring laughing and sheamus stands there disappointed and holds his hand out for a handshake but as Austin holds sheamus' hand for the handshake sheamus picks aries up and hits him with a white noise then lines up a brogue kick and hits it aries is out cold in the middle of the mat as sheamus stands tall...
Sheamus VS AJ Styles VS Austin Aries Wwe-smackdown-november-2-2012-sheamus-vs-the-miz
as sheamus walks up the ramp the crowd start to boo.

but as sheamus is just about o leave he grabs a microphone:

Sheamus: Just to let all of you low lifes know i'm threw with you and just to get things straight i attacked batista earlier tonight and im not sure you to fussed about that but you are fussed about what i just did to Austin Aries.

Back to top Go down

Sheamus VS AJ Styles VS Austin Aries
Page 1 of 1