First Generation Championship Wrestlng
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Generation Championship Wrestlng

Ironic continuation of New Generation Championship Wrestling: a CaW e-Fed and such.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» App Format
Match Up EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:41 pm by Jimmy Starr

» FGCW Roster
Match Up EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:10 am by Jimmy Starr

» Any takers?
Match Up EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:22 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Match Up EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:16 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Match Up EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Match Up EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Match Up EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:12 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Match Up EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Match Up EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Match Up EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:09 am by Jimmy Starr

Match Up

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alctraz

alctraz

Match Up Empty
PostSubject: Match Up   Match Up EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 1:01 am

RWF comes back from commercial Live

Hailing in from part unkown, at 6 ft 2 inches & weighing in at 265 lbs. He is...The Ultimate Warrior!

From Venice Beach, California, 6 ft 3 inches tall & 250 lbs. This is Sting

Both men have a stare down, as the referee goes for the bell ring. Ding Ding Ding....and the match starts...but wait what's this!? It's Dean Ambrose and he's right in the rafters! above the ring. He seems to be trying to talk to Sting, possibly trying to distract him from this match up.

Match Up Dscn1780

Ultimate warrior and Sting lockup but, Warrior has much more power advantage. The match goes back and forth as Dean Ambrose keeps shouting things towards Sting, hes so far up you cant hear him, except for once what sounds like "You Can Do It Stinger"....followed up with a devious laugh...There seems no doubt now that Ambrose is mocking Sting with the Rafters, Its The Stingers turf. Even though he's distracted Sting is quiete throughout the match and simply looks up at Ambrose when he's talking to him.

Match Up 217396-crow_sting

Besides Dean Ambrose this match is a treat for the eyes as you see the tensity and technique by both wrestlers, in some amazing moves and mind boggling reversals. Although Sting, tries to pin Warrior on numerous finishers but, Warrior kicks out! What a fight! Sting gets hit with Gorrila Press Drop and Running Splash and also manages to kick out just in time! It's seems so close and Sting even looks ambrose in the eye as he hits an impressive stealing Gorilla Press Drop and Running Splash. But still nothing seems enough to put down the Great Ultimate Warrior. As Warrior comes back with some awesome moves he seems to be ready to finish it once and for all! 1...2..

Match Up Ultimate_Warrior_ring_corner(1)

Kickout! Warrior tries to think what to do next as ambrose seems to be enjoying this as he keeps talking to Sting...(Wish he had a microphone, So we could know what) Sting isn't done yet though as he taunts..."WOO" and hits Warrior with another devastating Scorpion Death Drop....and goes for the pin...1...2...3..

Sting has done it! He's won the match up but wait.....

WHAT!

[TBC Dean Ambrose]
Back to top Go down
Not PJ

Not PJ

Match Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match Up   Match Up EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:21 am

*Dean Ambrose's voice is now getting closer and closer. Sting is awaiting Ambrose in the middle of the ring. The lights go out the whole crowd and Sting don't know what to do. All you hear is Dean Ambrose's voice...*

[[Dean Ambrose]]

Oh no the lights are out are you scared now Stinger? Just think I'm getting closer and closer to you. "Dean laughs" You can't see a thing that is just great I'll be right in that ring shortly. Knowing you thinking that you're still this macho man is probably going to stay in the ring and wait for the fight. I'l gladly beat the life out of you in front of this great crowd. I thought I'd have to wait a while before I got the chance to beat you down. This is my night I suppose remember to scream that will let me know I'm hurting you. I tend to black out when I wrestle it's a huge problem ... for my opponent!

*The lights go on Ambrose is in the center of the ring he's looking around for Sting he's no wear to be seen. Out of know where Stings music begins to hit Dean turns towards the stage. Sting comes out from the bottom of the ring he rolls into the ring he has a bat in his hand. The crowd is going wild Dean begins to turn around Sting hits Ambrose in the stomach with the bat. Sting goes to smack Dean with the bat once more. Ambrose quickly pokes Sting in the eyes and kicks Sting right in the ball with a low blow! Ambrose is trying to recover he kicks Stings body out of the ring and looks straight at The Ultimate Warrior who's recovering on the outside of the ring.*

Ambrose rolls out of the ring and grabs The Ultimate Warrior he smacks him against the announce table. Ambrose grabs his head and slams it the opposite way hitting the ground. Ambrose begins to stomp on The Ultimate Warrior he begins to punch him right in the head. Ambrose lifts up his head and slams it against the announce table. Warrior is now bleeding Ambrose is stalking him shouting "Get up, Get up" Ambrose runs at The Ultimate Warrior and hits him in the head with a knee trembler. Dean rolls out of the ring and shouts "You're next Sting" as he heads to the back. Sting is no where to be seen The Ultimate Warrior is being attended to as RWF Heat goes to commercial.
Back to top Go down
ewantu2

ewantu2

Match Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match Up   Match Up EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 1:31 am

Your late.
Back to top Go down
Not PJ

Not PJ

Match Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Match Up   Match Up EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 2:34 am

I wasn't on at all this weekend you fucking bum