First Generation Championship Wrestlng
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Generation Championship Wrestlng

Ironic continuation of New Generation Championship Wrestling: a CaW e-Fed and such.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» App Format
HHH Wants Nash EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:41 pm by Jimmy Starr

» FGCW Roster
HHH Wants Nash EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:10 am by Jimmy Starr

» Any takers?
HHH Wants Nash EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:22 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
HHH Wants Nash EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:16 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
HHH Wants Nash EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
HHH Wants Nash EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
HHH Wants Nash EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:12 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
HHH Wants Nash EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
HHH Wants Nash EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
HHH Wants Nash EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:09 am by Jimmy Starr

HHH Wants Nash

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmy Starr

Jimmy Starr

HHH Wants Nash Empty
PostSubject: HHH Wants Nash   HHH Wants Nash EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 5:54 pm

Jim Ross: And here comes The Game, King. It's tonight that he'll be looking to take on the nWo's leader, Kevin Nash. Now King, we know that The Game could defeat Kevin Nash, but what if the nWo gets involved?

Jerry Lawler: That's certainly a possibility and if I were The Game, I'd be worried... But we know him better than that, Triple H never backs down!

HHH Wants Nash EqyUy

{Triple H stands at the top of the ramp on this Pay Per View, the first of RWF, as he concentrates on his entrance. Later Triple H will clash with Kevin Nash in a violent match, but for now he can save that energy. HHH walks down the ramp with his water bottle in hand and once he's reached the ropes he stands on them and takes a sip of water just to spit it up into the air. He then steps between the ropes and stands in the center of the ring and now has a microphone to talk with.}

HHH Wants Nash KxNjB

Triple H: So here we are... The very first Pay Per View into an RWF era. And this very first Pay Per View, this beginning, will also see an end. That end is between myself and Kevin Nash because both of us have had historical careers, but right now.... I'm telling you that only one of us is going to walk out of the steel cage. It's going to be brutal, blood will be spilled, but I'll tell you something right now. I'm going to be the one to walk out. Kevin Nash has no chance in hell of beating me because I am just that damn good and there's a reason that I've had my historical career. In my career I've made Shawn Michaels what he is, I've made Randy Orton, Batista, and the list can go on. But what have you done Kevin Nash? You've been the man that I brought to glory's "special protection" way back in the 90s, you've tried to return to wrestling, but if you just wore a red suit we might mistake you for Santa Claus.

HHH Wants Nash 713wG

Triple H: But you see... This match that we're in, the Steel Cage, you fell right into my trap, Nash. Last week I said that I wanted to be in a structure that nobody could enter, that would ensure a fair match, but there's a reason that they call me the Cerebral Assassin, Nash. Any dimwit could have seen that a steel cage has an open structure, but you fell for it. You gave me just the match that I wanted because now when your nWo try to get involved, I don't just have one ass to kick tonight... I'll have three because three old bastards can't equal up to one Triple H. And not only that, but if the nWo does get involved then I have my own backup. You can try to pull something if you dare, but I promise that they will come out. Nash, I don't know if you were watching, but when Bischoff came out earlier tonight he announced that there'd be tag team titles. You may want to invest in that title because you're never going to want to face me again after tonight because I'll show you hell, and well, there's kind of only one championship that I want... The World Heavyweight Championship.

HHH Wants Nash WDegq

Triple H: So Kevin Nash, Diesel, let's see you come out here and defend yourself. Let's see if you've got every bit of balls that you had last week when you dared to ask me to a match. Let's see if you've faced the facts and the facts are that you're going to pay tonight. Why don't you just come out here right now and get what's coming to you-

{Triple H is interrupted by the nWo's music.}

[TBC Anybody from nWo, but preferably Nash]
Back to top Go down
https://fgcw.forumotion.com
DarkxKarnival

DarkxKarnival

HHH Wants Nash Empty
PostSubject: Re: HHH Wants Nash   HHH Wants Nash EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 8:46 am

Cole: Here he comes, it seems he isn't afraid of Triple H
HHH Wants Nash Big_se10

Cole: He's here! See i told you Jerry.

Lawler: Well, he must be insane to be so willing to get into a steel cage with Triple H.

Nash: Hunter, you have always been the one who could come out here and talk and talk and talk and talk, but you never know when to shut your mouth. Now, i came to you as a friend and asked for us to continue that friendship, but you just wouldn't do it. Which is fine by me, because frankly, i could care less if youre with me or against me.

*The crowd boos loudly at Nash*

Nash: Secondly, i could care less what these people think. So they can boo all they want. You say that you're after that RWF title huh? Funny thing is that I am too. Seems we have an issue here. So how about we raise the stakes then huh? How about the winner becomes the new #1 contender for the title at the next ppv? Unless of course, the famous Triple H can't back up those bold claims of his.

TBC by HHH ONLY

(Sorry, if the promo is a bit "lacking" i've been up for almost 24 hours now and just got home from a 8 hr drive so i'm a little exhausted Razz lol)
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Starr

Jimmy Starr

HHH Wants Nash Empty
PostSubject: Re: HHH Wants Nash   HHH Wants Nash EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 5:01 pm

{HHH stands back for a second and chuckles a bit to himself. The crowd stares on, wondering what it's about, but they can't tell. Nash seems eager for his response as well, and now Triple H begins it.}

HHH Wants Nash Rn6rH

Triple H: Wow Nash, I think you just set a new precedent in stupidity. In case you haven't noticed Nash; there's only one man who can hand out title matches around here and his name is Eric Bischoff. As much as I'd like to kick your ass up and down this ring and then be rewarded with a World title shot, it can't be done. And as you say Nash, I don't know when to stop talking? Unlike you, my talking will never cease because I don't even need to use my words anymore... My talking is done by my historical career. And also unlike you, come ten years from now, people will know the name of Triple H whereas your name will be forgotten. How does that feel, Nash? How does it feel to know you're standing face to face with somebody more important than you are?

HHH Wants Nash VNnUA

Triple H: And Nash when you say that you don't care if I'm with you or against you... That's not what I hear. Your words tell one story, but your actions tell another. You've tried to extract revenge because your pride was hurt when I turned down your offer. Ever since I've said no you've just been trying and trying to get me into a match where your nWo could interfere, but I'm not afraid of any of you. I'd take you all on because the truth is, only Randy Orton is even remotely close to being able to fight me. However, I feel like we should discuss your plan to become Number 1 contender again. If you really feel that you're worthy to fight for the World Heavyweight Championship, then why don't you ask the one man who is capable of making that happen to come out here?

[TBC Nash Only]
Back to top Go down
DarkxKarnival

DarkxKarnival

HHH Wants Nash Empty
PostSubject: Re: HHH Wants Nash   HHH Wants Nash EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 7:24 pm

*Nash laughs a bit as both the crowd and HHH looks on confused*

Nash: My pride being hurt? Please Hunter dont give yourself to much credit now. You seem to be afraid that nWo will interfere in our match. Well i'm a man of my word and no member of nWo will interfere. I don't need anyone else to take you down.

*Nash paces slowly across the stage, smiling*

Nash: I should've known you'd respond to my #1 contender's match like that. I've never known you to be a lapdog. Is that what you plan to do? Suck up to the boss and get title shots? Or do you plan on earning them? But we can have it your way. Bischoff come on out here.

HHH Wants Nash 310

*Nash and HHH await the arrival of the GM*

TBC Bischoff/HHH Only
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Starr

Jimmy Starr

HHH Wants Nash Empty
PostSubject: Re: HHH Wants Nash   HHH Wants Nash EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:40 pm

{They both wait several seconds for Bischoff to enter, but there's no sign of him. Triple H then begins to respond.}

Triple H: You see Nash, Bischoff has more important things to do than pander to you-

{Bischoff's theme song hits and and he comes out from the back. Eric Bischoff looks as arrogant as he always is, but there's a certain difference about him. He points back and forth at the two in the ring, then at himself, and makes several gestures before finally starting to walk down the ramp.}

HHH Wants Nash GuVud

{Both of the men in the ring exchange some looks between each other and Bischoff, not quite knowing what the General Manager has in store for them, but it doesn't appear to be good. Eric Bischoff stands toe to toe with the both of them as he has a sinister smirk across his face. And it's then that the GM begins to respond...}

HHH Wants Nash AffQJ

Eric Bischoff: Will both of you shut the hell up! This is my show, not either of yours, so stop acting like you have any control because you have absolutely none. This match will not be for any contendership, and because you're trying to take over my job and schedule yourself in title opportunities, I personally assure you that you won't be having a number one contenders match this month. Nash, you're going to have to learn the hard way that you and the nWo aren't in control around these parts. When you step into an RWF ring you are stepping into Eric Bischoff's control because I have full authority here. If you dare to challenge me again I promise that I can and will fire you because superstars trying to run the show will not be tolerated.

HHH Wants Nash 5Ju0H

Eric Bischoff: But Triple H... I know it seems like I've came off a bit strong, but I see something in you. Unlike Kevin Nash, you've got some potential. You're a multi-time champion, and let's face it, Kevin Nash has no chance when you guys step into the ring. Nash is too old and back in the day, we were partnered up as part of the nWo, but this isn't the 90s. It's been almost twenty years since then... The nWo are the past and they're going to remain that way. But for those of you who haven't realized... If the nWo is the past, then what is the present?

{Bischoff reaches his hand out.}

Triple H: The Corporation.

{Triple H grabs Bischoff's hand and shakes it. A loud pop is heard as the two of them meet eyes.}

Eric Bichoff: There's a few men that I've selected to join me to destroy the New World Order... and Triple H, is one of them.

{An extremely loud pop is heard!}

Jim Ross: By god King! On the very first Pay Per View of RWF, The Corporation is officially back! Bischoff said there were multiple members, but this is the first!

Jerry Lawler: I can't believe it... And Triple H is already scheduled to face nWo's leader tonight! It'll be a clash between nWo and The Corporation! But what role will Bischoff, the rest of the Corporation, or the nWo play?

Jim Ross: I don't know... We don't even know who else is in The Corporation!

Jerry Lawler: We'll find out!

[TBC Nash or End Promo]

Back to top Go down
Major Broski

Major Broski

HHH Wants Nash Empty
PostSubject: Re: HHH Wants Nash   HHH Wants Nash EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 11:29 pm

(RCG told me I could reply)
Hogan sneaks in through the crowd and attacks Triple H from behind as Nash attacks Bischoff, Nash knocks Bischoff out and then comes over to help with Triple H, Nash gives Triple H a Jacknife powerbomb and Hogan follows it up with a leg drop. Hogan gets a mic, leans over Triple H and Bischoff and begins to talk in an aggressive manner.

Hogan:
You think the NWO isn't control? Huh?! You think you're more powerful than us? You're wrong, tonight, Nash is going to beat Triple H in a cage match and I'm going to become the United States champion, there's not a damn thing you can do about it! We're going to take control of RWF, and that's the bottom line, brrrother!

NWO's music hits, Hogan and Nash leave the ring.
Back to top Go down
DarkxKarnival

DarkxKarnival

HHH Wants Nash Empty
PostSubject: Re: HHH Wants Nash   HHH Wants Nash EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:23 am

End Promo

(Very nice. Can't wait for that match Legend Razz it'll determine how the entire storyline continues)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HHH Wants Nash Empty
PostSubject: Re: HHH Wants Nash   HHH Wants Nash Empty

Back to top Go down

HHH Wants Nash
Page 1 of 1