First Generation Championship Wrestlng
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Generation Championship Wrestlng

Ironic continuation of New Generation Championship Wrestling: a CaW e-Fed and such.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» App Format
Just tooooo sweeet EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:41 pm by Jimmy Starr

» FGCW Roster
Just tooooo sweeet EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:10 am by Jimmy Starr

» Any takers?
Just tooooo sweeet EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:22 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Just tooooo sweeet EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:16 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Just tooooo sweeet EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Just tooooo sweeet EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Just tooooo sweeet EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:12 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Just tooooo sweeet EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Just tooooo sweeet EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Just tooooo sweeet EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:09 am by Jimmy Starr

Just tooooo sweeet

Go down 
+4
P1
Not PJ
Major Broski
DarkxKarnival
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkxKarnival

DarkxKarnival

Just tooooo sweeet Empty
PostSubject: Just tooooo sweeet   Just tooooo sweeet EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 1:16 am

Cole: Oh god not this again, when will this stop?

JR: I have no idea Cole, this has went on for weeks with no appearance made by anybody.

King: Uh oh, that looks like that's changing tonight, look who just arrived.

*Camera rolls around and points to the ramp*
Just tooooo sweeet 2610
JR: Its Kevin Nash!

*Nash stands there looking around and smiling and the crowd goes crazy then makes his way to the ring*

Just tooooo sweeet Kevin-10

Kevin Nash: Well, here i am everybody. They kept saying they wanted answers from the nWo and wanted to know who was behind it all. Here's your answer. ME!

Cole: We should've known it was him behind it all along!

Nash: I'm not going to go on and on with a bunch of talking. I don't have time for that ****. I came here to say just a few things, I'm back, nWo is back, and we will take over this company like we have done so in the past. Anyone who gets in our way will be destroyed in whatever way i see fit. Because i'm running the show here now and anybody who disagrees with that can well, just get the hell over it because there's nothing they can do about it. Now before i leave i would like to ask a friend of mine to come down to the ring and join me. Come on out here man
Just tooooo sweeet Raw_9510

TBC by Nobody yet.
Back to top Go down
Major Broski

Major Broski

Just tooooo sweeet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just tooooo sweeet   Just tooooo sweeet EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 2:22 am

(Pretend my promo last week didn't happen Razz)

When the NWO theme hits again, the crowd lets out a collective sigh, it plays for a couple of seconds before Hulk Hogan comes from behind the curtain, the crowd begins to cheer, but a couple of seconds later, these cheers turn to boos when they realise Hogan is in the NWO, while Hogan is walking down to the ring, he walks cockily and plays the air guitar, like he's done many times before.
Just tooooo sweeet Hogan_10
Cole:
I can't believe it, The Hulkster has decided to join the NWO, what ever happened to his beliefs of good always winning over evil?

When Hogan gets to the ring, he takes the ring announcer's microphone]

Hogan:
You people are probably wondering why I've decided to rejoin the NWO, why I've decided to throw away your support and "go rogue", so to speak, there's a simple reason, you fans have prevented me from having success for so long, I haven't held a world title in 10 years! You fans probably think I'm too old to become world champion again, and that even with the NWO, I'll never become world champion again or do anything worthwhile, but you're wrong, the NWO is back, and we're in control, brrrother!

TBC:Anyone
Back to top Go down
Not PJ

Not PJ

Just tooooo sweeet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just tooooo sweeet   Just tooooo sweeet EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:00 am

*Chris Jericho's theme hits as he begins to come out to the ring with Ryback by his side. Jericho is laughing as he's walking to the ring both men are in suits looking as sharp as possible. Both men walk up the steps and into the ring Jericho begins to speak to Hulk and Kevin.*

Just tooooo sweeet Jericho6

[[Chris Jericho]]

What kind of joke is this? Am I being punked right now? Are you two trying to make yourself relevant again? That isn't going to happen I hope you understand that. The NWO died a long time ago and it's not coming back. You men are out here saying you're in control what are you in control of? Hell you can't even control your bowel movements how do you expect to have control of RWF. I wasn't going to come out here I wasn't going to criticize you and make you look stupid I really wasn't. It's just the things you were saying really got on my nerves. Me and Ryback we are the Jericho Alliance we have control of RWF I don't know where you've been in the past weeks. Nobody has been paying attention to you guys nobody cares about the NWO. People care about the Jericho Alliance because we make impacts. Last week I was cheated out of becoming the world champion but that wont stop me from becoming the second ever RWF World Heavyweight Champion. That is something you wont ever be able to do Hulk you said you haven't been world champion in 10 years well now you aren't going to be champion for 20 years. I'll make sure NWO doesn't succeed I'll make sure you don't make it here in RWF. Have a good day and remember you're a washed up old man.

*Jericho begins to step over the ropes but then he walks back into the ring and turns his attention towards Nash.*

[[Chris Jericho]]

I completely forgot about you Nash. For a second I forgot you were in the ring. I wasn't going to insult you mainly because I'd feel bad making fun of a handicapped old man. But I really don't care right now, Nash you're a bigger joke than Hogan at least Hogan was actually relevant for a while you on the other hand was relevant for about a month. I'm probably giving you to much credit by saying you were relevant for a month. Come to think about it you were never relevant just think does anybody even remember the things you've accomplished? No, they don't because they're unimportant I am the best in the world at what I do and you're just the best bingo player at the senior center. NWO will die very fast just like your career died Nash. Take some notes right now because what I'm saying to both you men is 100% correct. You need to just give up and retire just like I said to Hogan you're a washed up old man.

*Nash starts to walk towards Jericho he seems very pissed at what Jericho has been saying to him. Ryback steps in front of Jericho, Jericho steps through the ropes and begins to walk to the back. Ryback steps out of the ring as well not turning his back to Nash or Hogan who aren't pleased right now. Jericho and Ryback stop as The NWO begin to speak.*

TBC HOGAN OR NASH!!
Back to top Go down
P1

P1

Just tooooo sweeet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just tooooo sweeet   Just tooooo sweeet EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:10 am

Hulk raises the mic to speak but is cut off by..

As soon as John Cena's theme hits the crowd goes into an uncontrolled frenzy of cheers as the Cenation leader himself shoots out from the curtain onto the stage.

Just tooooo sweeet Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1kVY8ZrFG01QVKP0wYk0SxIv8lqBVxQ2vytdnNaj-I0ilkXwS2A

The Jericho Alliance looks worried, glancing from Cena to the NWO and back.

Just tooooo sweeet Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSTwbtBKQTHEMlgTv1oCzjWmGLkCHRzFg7m2CzeTveGQAVwv_hp

Cena raises the mic in his hand and begins to speak.

{{John Cena}}
The NWO is back huh? What huge news! Hulk Hogan one of, if not the biggest stars in this industry has chosen to go on one last run with the Wolfpac.

Cena looks Hogan and Nash up and down

{{John Cena}}
Or maybe one last walk. But hey, I'm not one to jump on the "you're too old to wrestle" bandwagon, if you want to come out here and flex the flab that used to be where your muscles were one last time so be it, just please, wear a shirt, there are kids watching you know.

The crowd laughs as Hogan glares at Cena

Just tooooo sweeet JohnCena_display_image

{{John Cena}}
Look, I don't know why you decided to turn your back on your Hulkamaniacs, that's not my business, but what I do care about is you having the nerve to come out here and say that you're in control around here.. because you're not. You want to know who's in control Hulk?... Well you're looking at them.

Jericho nods his head in agreement, his ego clearly making him think that Cena is talking about The Jericho Alliance as the ones in control. In the ring Hogan has his eyebrow raised and says loud enough for the camera to pick up; "Oh you think you're in control brother?"

{{John Cena}}
No Hulk, not me. I'm talking about each and every one of these people sitting in this audience, sitting at home watching. They're the ones in control Hulk, they're the ones who matter, not you, not Jericho, not even me. Because at the end of the day we're all replaceable, even you Hulk. Kids used to have Hulk Hogan posters on all their walls, but now? Now this *Cena points to his face* is the face you see on everyone's walls, this is the face that is relevant, this is the face of the future second World Champion, not yours, not Chris Jericho's, mine. I don't need a big man like Ryback or Kevin Nash in my corner, all I need is the support of the RWF Universe!!

The crowd continues to cheer as Cena goes on.

{{John Cena}}
You see The NWO represents hate, I rise above hate. The Jericho alliance represents greed, I fight greed with hustle, loyalty, and respect. You two may try to intimidate me and all the superstars backstage with your strength in numbers, but at the end of the day I have the biggest army of them all, I have the Cenation. And I will be the end of the NWO, the Main Even Mafia, and The Jericho Alliance, because I Rise Above.

Cena lowers his mic and awaits a response.
Back to top Go down
DarkxKarnival

DarkxKarnival

Just tooooo sweeet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just tooooo sweeet   Just tooooo sweeet EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:34 am

*Nash looks over to Hogan and smiles and looks back at Cena,Jericho, and Ryback*
Just tooooo sweeet 010

Nash: Well it seems we have a situation here. We've got a washed up rockstar, a wanna be "thug", and well, i have no idea what or who you even are. Ryback is it? Anyways, you boys seem to talk a big game, and run your little mouths, but can you back it up? See me and Hogan don't think so. So, i've got an offer for you. Next weekend at Winter Brawl i propose You three take on us. Oh, and our 3rd man? Well that will just be a surprise. So what do you say? Do you accept?

Just tooooo sweeet Kevin_10

TBC Jericho or Cena
Back to top Go down
Yvessy

Yvessy

Just tooooo sweeet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just tooooo sweeet   Just tooooo sweeet EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 5:47 pm

*As Kevin Nash is waiting for Jericho Or Cena to respond , the lights suddenly go out *

JR : No it cant be him .... !!
Cole : Is this NWO their 3rd member ?

Just tooooo sweeet Orton_entrance

King : OMG ! Its Orton !

*Orton makes his way to the ring as he gets bad reactions from the crowd*
*He grabs a mic and starts talking*

Orton : Nash , hold on for a second .... Let me introduce myself to those 3 guys ...
Cena ... I mean what are you even doing here ? You are talking about Hustle , Loyalty and Respect ..... Respect ? You`ve got to be kidding me .. You cheap-shotted me at the first RWF Raw in our match while I was talking to the ref .. Not really respect if you ask me ...
And Jericho .. You are absolutely nothing without Ryback ...

*Jericho looks at Ryback as Ryback smiles abit*

Orton : Looks like your partner agrees ....
Now dont get me wrong , I joined NwO because they dont give a fuck about anybody that isn`t nWo ... and believe me , you will see and feel it at Winter Brawl ..

*Orton looks at Nash and turns his focus back on Jericho , Cena and Ryback *

Orton : So do you accept our challenge ?

Last edited by Yvessy on Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
P1

P1

Just tooooo sweeet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just tooooo sweeet   Just tooooo sweeet EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 6:09 pm

Cena raises his mic and begins to respond.

{{John Cena}}
Kevin, I think you need to stop living in the past buddy. The last thing I'm trying to be is a "thug". If you want to find a bunch of thugs look in the mirror. You see thugs thrive off of intimidation, thugs rely on their numbers to make up for their individual lack of courage, thugs have no integrity. I'm the opposite of a thug, as a matter of fact I'm the only guy who has the balls to look a bunch of thugs in the eyes and tell them that they can't see me. I'm the guy who never backs down, despite the numbers. I'm the guy who has the courage to take on thugs one on one, two on one, or even three on one if need be. Which is exactly why I would never team up with Jericho and Ryback even to take out you three. Because I don't fight evil with evil, fire won't extinguish an even bigger fire. Hell, I'll take the five of you on right here right now if I have to... That's right, if you want some, come get some!
Back to top Go down
Not PJ

Not PJ

Just tooooo sweeet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just tooooo sweeet   Just tooooo sweeet EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:13 pm

*Jericho and Ryback have a blank face on as they don't even know what is going on right now. Jericho raises his mic towards his mouth and begins to speak.*

[[Chris Jericho]]

Hulk do you realize that everyone is out here making fun of you. Take the hint already you're nothing! Cena you're aren't a very smart man coming out here. You're just as stupid as these NWO bums who are you tell me I'm not going to become world champion. I was the number one choice to win the tournament I'm the face of his champion everybody idolizes me Chris Jericho and my alliance with Ryback. People want to see the Jericho Alliance not the NWO, and defiantly not you Cena. You need a change of heart John you need someone to change your whole prescriptive. I'm going to help you tonight we have a match right? So how about this if you think you're that good if you lose to me you have to join the Jericho Alliance. If you think you're so good you'll accept that stipulation. I'm tired of speaking to people lesser than me so now here you go Ryback speak your mind.

[[Ryback]]

All of you people should be glad I'm in a suit because I should be ripping you all apart. My leader Chris Jericho always told me to never get your suit dirty for people lesser than you. The Jericho Alliance isn't going to fight the NWO at Winter Brawl only because we don't want to beat up on two old men. The Jericho Alliance rather beat up on a man who's making a horrible career choice by teaming with the NWO. So how about this Orton at Winter Brawl you face my leader Chris Jericho in an extreme rules lumberjack match , and to you Cena once Jericho beats you tonight you'll be apart of that match as a lumberjack.

*Ryback hands the mic back to Jericho.*

[[Chris Jericho]]

Thank you for that excellent response Ryback you're learning a lot very fast. You see being in the Jericho Alliance you understand that you're the best in the world. Only the best of the best can join our alliance Cena you're that exception when I beat you tonight you'll be the Jericho Alliance's little bitch. To both you and Orton if you want to gain respect you'll accept my challenges.

*Jericho lowers his mic as he awaits for a response from either Orton or Cena.*

Last edited by PJ on Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yvessy

Yvessy

Just tooooo sweeet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just tooooo sweeet   Just tooooo sweeet EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Orton : You just proved my point Jericho .. You aren`t man enough to challenge me yourself so you let Ryback do it ehh ? Anyways you challenged me for a Extreme Rules Lumberjack match at the Winter Brawl PPV ..

*Orton looks at his partners of the nWo and looks with a twisted smile*

Orton : Jericho , Jericho , Jericho ... You keep making mistakes ... First you pick a fight with nWo and now you challenge me ?
I accept your challenge and I promise you that I`ll end your career !

*Crowd boo`s*

Orton : So Ryback .. Are you seriously so stupid to believe this crap Jericho is saying to you ? He is just using you to cover his own failures ..

*Orton smiles as you can hear Jericho shouting : `Dont believe him` to Ryback without a mic*

TBC : Only Cena !!!!
Back to top Go down
Not PJ

Not PJ

Just tooooo sweeet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just tooooo sweeet   Just tooooo sweeet EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 1:42 am

*Jericho raises his mic and begins to speak.*

[[Chris Jericho]]

Listen, Orton you're very stupid to agree to this match because I'm going to give you beating that will make people just cringe. All you've been saying is I'm using Ryback please enlighten people how the hell am I using Ryback. Ryback understands that he's getting ahead in this company by teaming with me. Me and Ryback are friends I am helping him succeed. You're just jealous because you're working with two feeble old men. Please excuse me for a second Orton.

*Chris Jericho changes his attention towards John Cena.*

[[Chris Jericho]]

Cena give me your response because I'm tired of being out here with untalented people.

*John Cena nods his head.*

[[Chris Jericho]]

This is just great Jericho Alliance is going to have another member tonight! Now I am officially done here but before I go Ryback go show NWO why they shouldn't talk about the Jericho Alliance.

*Both Ryback and Jericho begin to walk into the ring the NWO prepare themselves Cena is just watching from the top of the ramp slowly walking towards the ring. Ryback runs into the ring and starts to brawl with the NWO! Both Jericho Alliance and NWO are going at it in the ring! Orton turns his attention towards Jericho who's fighting with Nash!.*

*ORTON RKOS CHRIS JERICHO!*

*Ryback is furious as he throws Hogan over the ropes! Ryback is cleaning house Ryback pushes Nash out of the ring he turns towards Orton who is taunting after hitting the RKO on Jericho. Ryback grabs Orton and sets him up for a shell shock! Orton elbows Ryback in the head and falls off his back...*

*ORTON RKOS RYBACK.*

*Everyone in the ring is going crazy Nash is helping Hogan up Orton is taunting in the ring he turns around....*

*JOHN CENA FU'S ORTON!!!*

*The crowd is going crazy Cena is standing tall in the ring his theme hits Ryback lifts up Jericho and carries him to the back. Nash and Hogan are heading to the back through the crowd Orton is laying in the ring. The crowd is shouting Cena, Cena, Cena. John Cena is on the top rope cheering with the crowd. RWF Raw heads to commercial.*

END PROMO!

Back to top Go down
P1

P1

Just tooooo sweeet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just tooooo sweeet   Just tooooo sweeet EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 5:52 am

Fuckyeah
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Starr

Jimmy Starr

Just tooooo sweeet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just tooooo sweeet   Just tooooo sweeet EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 6:38 am

Great promo Razz
Back to top Go down
https://fgcw.forumotion.com
DarkxKarnival

DarkxKarnival

Just tooooo sweeet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just tooooo sweeet   Just tooooo sweeet EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 8:24 am

Yes great job to all involved, even though Jericho didn't ask me permission on that last one, but its ok I let it slide this time Razz
Back to top Go down
DJ Kilowatz

DJ Kilowatz

Just tooooo sweeet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just tooooo sweeet   Just tooooo sweeet EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:08 am

saintsxklown wrote:
Yes great job to all involved, even though Jericho didn't ask me permission on that last one, but its ok I let it slide this time Razz

OK, time to head to HBK's promo now.... If Austin Aries would Please grab the mic from me....the fans have been waiting patiently in their seats at Quicken Loans arena for HOURS! lol The fans are sleeping in their seats tonight! bet they werent planning on that when they bought their tickets!!

Back to top Go down
Not PJ

Not PJ

Just tooooo sweeet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just tooooo sweeet   Just tooooo sweeet EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 4:05 pm

saintsxklown wrote:

Orton asked me if he could Rko me I basically put your stable over by
having him rko both members of the jericho alliance. Atleast Ryback didn't hit a finisher on you lol he just politely pushed you out of the ring :p. Also Nash I'm sending you a pm about something thats happening later in the show Hulk and Orton already know about it.
Back to top Go down
ewantu2

ewantu2

Just tooooo sweeet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just tooooo sweeet   Just tooooo sweeet EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:28 pm

PJ wrote:
saintsxklown wrote:

Orton asked me if he could Rko me I basically put your stable over by
having him rko both members of the jericho alliance. Atleast Ryback didn't hit a finisher on you lol he just politely pushed you out of the ring :p. Also Nash I'm sending you a pm about something thats happening later in the show Hulk and Orton already know about it.

You never needed to say that. Stop giving away storylines.
Back to top Go down
Not PJ

Not PJ

Just tooooo sweeet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just tooooo sweeet   Just tooooo sweeet EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:35 pm

ewantu2 shut the fuck up
Back to top Go down
ewantu2

ewantu2

Just tooooo sweeet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just tooooo sweeet   Just tooooo sweeet EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 9:48 pm

PJ wrote:
ewantu2 shut the fuck up

No because you are giving it away so stop doing it in the future.
Back to top Go down
DarkxKarnival

DarkxKarnival

Just tooooo sweeet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just tooooo sweeet   Just tooooo sweeet EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:07 pm

Ok, i'll be looking for your message lol.
Back to top Go down
DJ Kilowatz

DJ Kilowatz

Just tooooo sweeet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just tooooo sweeet   Just tooooo sweeet EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:12 pm

wow this post is getting old... I think about half of this promo should be moved to talk about anything topic....
Back to top Go down
DarkxKarnival

DarkxKarnival

Just tooooo sweeet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just tooooo sweeet   Just tooooo sweeet EmptyTue Dec 18, 2012 10:13 pm

Lol yeah i don't know why people are talking on this post but eh its whatever
Back to top Go down
Not PJ

Not PJ

Just tooooo sweeet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just tooooo sweeet   Just tooooo sweeet EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 6:30 am

ewantu2 wrote:
PJ wrote:
ewantu2 shut the fuck up

No because you are giving it away so stop doing it in the future.

How the fuck am I giving it away? I didn't say what is happening mind your own business you're so annoying holy shit.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Starr

Jimmy Starr

Just tooooo sweeet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just tooooo sweeet   Just tooooo sweeet EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 6:34 am

This is the second most talked in topic other than the Hardcore title topic
Back to top Go down
https://fgcw.forumotion.com
P1

P1

Just tooooo sweeet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just tooooo sweeet   Just tooooo sweeet EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 4:39 pm

Ewantu stop switching
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just tooooo sweeet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just tooooo sweeet   Just tooooo sweeet Empty

Back to top Go down

Just tooooo sweeet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
First Generation Championship Wrestlng :: RWF RAW #3! 12/16/2012 - 12/23/2012-
Jump to: