First Generation Championship Wrestlng
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Generation Championship Wrestlng

Ironic continuation of New Generation Championship Wrestling: a CaW e-Fed and such.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» App Format
CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:41 pm by Jimmy Starr

» FGCW Roster
CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:10 am by Jimmy Starr

» Any takers?
CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:22 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:16 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:12 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:09 am by Jimmy Starr

CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ewantu2

ewantu2

CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena Empty
PostSubject: CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena   CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:54 am

Cole: Oh god not this freak! We need more Miz!

Jerry lawler: Shut up Cole, CM Punk actually won his match to get into the next round, Miz was given it because Rock could not make it to the match.

*CM Punk walks down to the ring shake hands with the crowd*

CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena CMPunkRAW1-10

*CM Punk enters the ring and grabs a mic*

CM Punk: Guess who won last week!?

Crowd: CM punk!

CM Punk: You didn't even have to watch the match to know that! And I think we all know whos going to win the tournament? Me!!!!!

CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena CMPunkRAW5-3

CM Punk: But enough playing around, tonight I face John Cena

Crowd: Some boos but mostly cheers.

CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena CMPunkRAW4-6

CM Punk: Me and John Cena have a past in a company that failed because they pushed him! As the face of the company. When in matter of fact I should have been the face of the company but the damage was already done. I, no one could of saved it. And all the blame goes on him.

CM Punk: Maybe if he wasn't so blinded he would have seen it. Actually he still is blind on the RAW pre show he asked Randy Orton to face him for the RWF World Championship. He still thinks he can just ask and gets what he wants. Maybe if he actually works like me to get a RWF World Championship shot, he would be respected by the guys in the back.

Crowd: CM Punk! CM Punk!

Cole: Yeah right like he is the face of RWF.

CM Punk: I promise you I will be RWF World Champion at Winter Brawl; NWO, John Cena, Ryback not even Stone cold will stop me.

TBC anyone

Last edited by ewantu2 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Major Broski

Major Broski

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena   CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 1:56 am

Suddenly, this plays on the titantron.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Admin
Dash

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena   CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:26 am

Edge comes down to the ring with a mic, in a bitter mood after his defeat at the hands of the Miz.

CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena Op0YC

Edge : Cut the music!

The music keeps rolling on as edge yells

Edge : I said cut the damn music!

The music cuts off and Edge makes his way down to the ring, talking all the way.

Edge : Shut up Punk, just shut up, no one cares what you have to say, they want to hear from the Rated R superstar, their saviour, the leader of the newly reformed New world order. I've had enough with all these empty promises made tonight, first Del rio, now you. Neither of you can back it up, so don't embarrass yourself by claiming you'll do something, which you just can't achieve.

Edge makes his way to the steps and climbs through the ropes into the ring and up to punks face as the crowd boo him.

Edge : See Punk, the only thing anyone cares about right now is me. There's only one thing on everyone's mind, and it's not you winning the title Punk, no, It's Edge turning his back on the universe yet again. The only question on everyone's mind is, 'Why Edge, Why?' and quite simply Punk, you answered that question for me.

CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena _kb_hbkanddx

Michael Cole : Why is he out here? Edge was defeated earlier by man, the Miz, now he comes out here to cry about it.

King : I don't condone Edge's actions Cole, but I'll take anything over the Miz.

Edge : Now punk, I bet you're wondering what I mean huh? How could you have possibly answered a question you knew nothing about? BY OPENING YOUR DAMN MOUTH! People like you, the ones who demand respect but do nothing to deserve it, you are the reason I turned my back on the Universe to form the nWo. You and all the other disrespectful, untalented garbage backstage.

The crowd boos Edge as punk lifts his mic to speak
Back to top Go down
ewantu2

ewantu2

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena   CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 1:25 am

CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena Tumblr_ma7co3mUBX1qf5m9vo10_250

CM Punk: I think allot of people care what I have to say more then you Edge *Crowd cheers* you’re not their saviour Edge. You're the one that let Miz into the next round *A Swarm of boos come in*

CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena CMPunkSD3

CM Punk: You're just using the NWO Edge, you know you can't beat anyone that has any kind of talented one on one. You hit Miz with THREE finishers and how much did he hit you?

*CM Punk puts one finger up*

CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena CMPunk2-4

CM Punk: I would of loved to face you in the next round, to make you Go To Sleep.

TBC Edge
Back to top Go down
Dash
Admin
Dash

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena   CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 1:43 am

Edge : Well, see Punk, the thing is...

Edge slams his Mic against Punk's skull then strikes him with a devestating spear, sending him flying to the floor. The crowd boos as Edge pulls out his hair and leaves the ring to look under the apron. Edge pulls out two chairs and throws them into the ring.

Michael Cole : Oh no! What is Edge doing? Someone stop this mad man!

King : This is too far, he can't do this!

Edge enters the ring and places a chair underneath Punks face, then grabs the other chair and stands over Punks body. Edge grins and raises the chair to smack Punk, but Punk rolls out of the way and the impact of the rebound on the chairs strikes edge, who is left dazed in the ring. Punk takes advantage and lift Edge onto his shoulders, getting ready for the GTS, when the nWo music hits.

No one to reply yet
Back to top Go down
DJ Kilowatz

DJ Kilowatz

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena   CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Jerry: Cole look who it is! It's the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels, Whats he doing out here!

Cole: I don't know Jerry, this should be interesting tho, we haven't seen HBK since he attacked Kane a few weeks ago!

*Shawn Michaels enters the ring and CM Punk drops Edge as he stares at Shawn in disbelief*
Shawn stares at CM PUNK, and then he looks Edges way and points his finger at him and shakes his head.

Shawn Michaels begins to walk around CM Punk slowly and in circles as if he is getting ready to attack him, but then he simply turn around and walks over to Edge and whispers something into his ear.

Cole: I have to tell you Jerry, I don't know whats going on here, but it looks interesting!

Jerry: You can say that again Cole, HBK looks like he's got something going on with Edge! I wonder what he told him!

Cole: I don't know Jerry, but I have a feeling were going to find out soon!

TBC Edge

Back to top Go down
ewantu2

ewantu2

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena   CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 8:24 pm

CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena Tumblr_m8r3lj5NOp1qf5m9vo2_250

CM Punk: Eh hello? *CM Punk yawns waiting for their little talk to be over* This sure is a effective way to get your kids to go to sleep.

Crowd: We want Acdestructive *clap* We want Acdestructive *clap*

CM Punk: Look what you've done now. Your making the crowd break the fourth wall!

*HBK and Edge look at Punk*

CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena Tumblr_m8r3lj5NOp1qf5m9vo1_250

CM Punk: No,No it's fine just finish your chat we have till Sunday.

TBC HBK or Edge
Back to top Go down
MEMafia

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena   CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:03 pm

Anonymous Voice: Boys,Boys, Boys, They are coming and none will be spared. Prepare for an invasion of momentous proportions. CM Punk and The nWo are their first target. Season's Beatings boys.

*lights are turned off*

When the lights return, HBK has vanished
Back to top Go down
ewantu2

ewantu2

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena   CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 5:19 am

*Edge looks over at CM Punk and steps out of the ring*

*And before CM Punk can follow him*

*And the bell rings*

*After a long match someone hits their finisher*

TBC Edge or end promo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena   CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena Empty

Back to top Go down

CM Punk comes out to talk about John Cena
Page 1 of 1