First Generation Championship Wrestlng
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Generation Championship Wrestlng

Ironic continuation of New Generation Championship Wrestling: a CaW e-Fed and such.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» App Format
Kendrick is Here... EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:41 pm by Jimmy Starr

» FGCW Roster
Kendrick is Here... EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:10 am by Jimmy Starr

» Any takers?
Kendrick is Here... EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:22 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Kendrick is Here... EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:16 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Kendrick is Here... EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Kendrick is Here... EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Kendrick is Here... EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:12 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Kendrick is Here... EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Kendrick is Here... EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Kendrick is Here... EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:09 am by Jimmy Starr

Kendrick is Here...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimmy Starr

Jimmy Starr

Kendrick is Here... Empty
PostSubject: Kendrick is Here...   Kendrick is Here... EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:28 am

{The Staples Center crowd in California is going crazy because they're watching the first ever live RWF Show. Signs are all about for various superstars, chants are going crazy, and since this is a new company, tickets are relatively cheap and fans of all kinds are here tonight. Beers all about and some of the drunken ones can get out of control at times, but nonetheless; we take a trip to visit our commentators.}

Kendrick is Here... Staples_center-limo

Jim Ross: My god King, we've seen some great action tonight. The Undertaker, The Miz, and Edge have all been confirmed for the next round. But who will be World Heavyweight Champion? Will it be one of those three? Or someone yet to be named?

Jerry Lawler: You're right JR, we have no idea! And we're receiving word that a certain man is asking for air time right now... Let's see who it is, I'm so excited!

{As the fans are told the same, the whole arena begins to grow quiet. Several seconds pass before a theme song finally strikes and the crowd is surprised as to who it is.}

{It's Kendrick! Kendrick is here!}

Jim Ross: It was him, it's Kendrick!

Jerry Lawler: I never thought I'd see him here!

{Kendrick walks around the stage, and around the ramp in his usual happy manner.}

Kendrick is Here... The-brian-kendrick_crop_340x234

{Brian Kendrick walks down the rest of the ramp and reaches the ringside area. He slips into the ring and retrieves a microphone as the fans cheer him, not incredibly loud, but decently.}

Kendrick is Here... Screenshot2011-10-23at21614AM-1

Brian Kendrick: Behold... Through the depths of consciousness, I am your gateway to happiness... Brian Kendrick. I am a servant of justice... A deliverer of peace. Unlike false prophets which doom this place so often, I will truly give my all not only to all of you, but in the ring as well. I'm no stuck up man in a suit, I'm not a being of snobbish drawings, nor am I intending to harm any of the beings placed into this company. But instead I, The Brian Kendrick, have set myself here to fight to the greatest degree. I do not believe in the improper ideals that one man should not hit one man with a chair, that we should put safety into any order in a competitive sport such as this, but I believe that if one wishes to compete as a wrestler, then you must accept all the pain that comes with. You must endure, but I am able to endure. All of the punishment which my opponents dealt to me in the past has no meaning to me. Every match that I am the man on the receiving end of more damage does not discourage me from stepping toe to toe with yet another man the next opportunity I get.

Kendrick is Here... Screenshot2011-10-23at21453AM-1

Brian Kendrick: I cannot bare to see men put forth such excuses that hold no true value. I believe in honesty, hard work, and dedication. Acts of evil such as lies hold no value to a man as me, but to uphold a valid reputation then one must act with integrity. Which, in essence, is the reasoning that I oppose such establishments in many different manners. You see, the business world is constantly focused on the big-wigs, the people who you like to call classy gentleman... But what you all intentionally overlook is that these people are constantly slandering their own humankind, constantly setting others back so that they themselves may move forward, and never physically earning what is theirs. I do not believe in such behavior. I will always put every ounce of strength that I can summon from my soul into what I do and I will never substitute my failures out by cheating in the order to transform them into a success.

Brian Kendrick: People may claim that I am odd, that I am a wizard, together that I am the Wizard of Odd, but I embrace thee. Those two monikers are ones in which I have lived my life by. I thrive in being not of a false disposition, but allowing my inner self to feed rather than oppressing it. My unique methods may come of shock to some who have yet to open their eyes to the true ways of this world, but to the lucky ones they see that I am simply allowing many to see a glimpse of what it means to not hide behind the default characters in which it seems society has placed for us to fill into the roles of. Each corporation has roles which need to be held and few people dare to create their own place, but rather they choose to be just like those before them.

Kendrick is Here... Screenshot2011-10-26at25841PM

Brian Kendrick: However, this is the dawn of my journey on this ship. I have came, but I will come again. At a later date, to be more specific, most likely one week from this date.

[TBC Anyone (Who Wants to Feud, Preferably)]
Back to top Go down
https://fgcw.forumotion.com
nWo

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick is Here...   Kendrick is Here... EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 8:32 am

Back to top Go down
Jimmy Starr

Jimmy Starr

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick is Here...   Kendrick is Here... EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 10:00 pm

Brian Kendrick: Halt, spirit of raw blasphemy. Show yourself at once, do not prove to be a coward. I assure that this face will be brought to justice, as no man is able to escape from the Wizard... of Odd. Surely you, Hogan, Hall, or Nash whichever man or collaboration of men has put forth this video knows that you are of quite an aged state in the present day. You would hold no chance to compete with justice, Brian Kendrick, but-

[TBC Anyone Still, Looking for a Feud Razz]
Back to top Go down
wdcash08

wdcash08

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick is Here...   Kendrick is Here... EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:00 pm

Kendrick is Here... Booker11

Booker T: Hold on Kendrick

*Crowd erupts in Booker T chants*

Booker T:You're talkin about the NWO having no chance in the present day. Well I remember a time where I wore the black and white.

Crowd Chants: NWO, NWO, NWO!

Booker T:So lets see if you're right. You and me, one on one, right now.

Back to top Go down
Jimmy Starr

Jimmy Starr

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick is Here...   Kendrick is Here... EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:07 pm

Brian Kendrick: I decline. You may speak as if you would like to face me, but I am able to see through this false disposition you seek to put out. Deeply inside your conscience you know that stepping into the ring is one thing you do not look forward to, but to attempt to uphold some false perception of a reputation you will do so to try and prove that you still hold the possibility of wrestling. If you truly desire to face myself, then I will accept, but I will offer you the chance to back down for you may need it. Justice is not properly served when it is delivered to the old, but if you insist, then I must.
Back to top Go down
wdcash08

wdcash08

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick is Here...   Kendrick is Here... EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:24 pm

Kendrick is Here... Booker12

Booker T:Just name the time and place sucka and I will show how justice is served.
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Starr

Jimmy Starr

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick is Here...   Kendrick is Here... EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 5:35 pm

Brian Kendrick: If that be the case... My time of choice is yesterday and my place of choice is Heaven. Do you accept?
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Starr

Jimmy Starr

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick is Here...   Kendrick is Here... EmptySat Dec 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Booker T responds, Kendrick responds back and then they have a match and Kendrick ends up winning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kendrick is Here...   Kendrick is Here... Empty

Back to top Go down

Kendrick is Here...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
First Generation Championship Wrestlng :: RWF RAW#1! 12/2/2012 - 12/9/2012-
Jump to: