First Generation Championship Wrestlng
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Generation Championship Wrestlng

Ironic continuation of New Generation Championship Wrestling: a CaW e-Fed and such.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» App Format
The Highlight Reel! EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:41 pm by Jimmy Starr

» FGCW Roster
The Highlight Reel! EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:10 am by Jimmy Starr

» Any takers?
The Highlight Reel! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:22 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
The Highlight Reel! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:16 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
The Highlight Reel! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
The Highlight Reel! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
The Highlight Reel! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:12 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
The Highlight Reel! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
The Highlight Reel! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
The Highlight Reel! EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:09 am by Jimmy Starr

The Highlight Reel!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Not PJ

Not PJ

The Highlight Reel! Empty
PostSubject: The Highlight Reel!   The Highlight Reel! EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 5:13 am

*The lights go out...........*

The Highlight Reel! Jericho1-3_zpsa8454f00

*The crowd is cheering and also booing for Jericho as he appears sporting a new jacket! Jerichos theme hits as he turns arounds!*

The Highlight Reel! Jericho2-1_zpsda3b06fc
The Highlight Reel! Jericho3-1_zpsbcb3f21aThe Highlight Reel! Jericho5-1_zps040f9a37

*Jericho is going crazy he's in the ring his Highlight Reel equipment is set up in the ring. Jericho grabs a mic from one of the cheers he puts it up against his mouth ahd begins to speak.*

The Highlight Reel! Jericho10-1_zpse6828d41

[[Chris Jericho]]

This is the moment you all have been waiting for! Finally I Chris Jericho have brought back the most famous and controversial talk show The Highlight Reel! *The crowd begins to cheer for Jericho.* Last week had to be one of the worst and one of the best weeks for me. I was tricked into thinking I was the General Manager of iMPACT and I was attacked by my former partner. I was completely embarrassed in that ring I honestly had no idea what to do to bounce back. I thought about it and thought about and realized something I don't need anybody to help me out. I won my match last week with no help from The Jericho Alliance no outside forces made me win. I can win all by myself so I thought again I thought about that interview I was having with Josh Matthews and it just hit me. I said RWF needs a savior I said it wasn't going to be me. So once again I started to think who could this savior be maybe not regular old Chris Jericho but maybe somebody by the name of ....... Y2J Chris Jericho!

*The crowd starts going wild!*

The Highlight Reel! Jericho7-1_zps35e7d24f

[[Chris Jericho]]

Do you people want to see Y2J come back?! Do people want to see the The Ayatollah of Rock 'n' Rolla come back?! Could Y2J be RWF's savior could I be the one to stop Ric Flair and The Corporation?! That is something I just don't know yet each week I just think should I stop being all about myself start caring for others? Something just needs to happen for me to completely start caring for others right now I'm on the edge with what is important winning titles or supporting the people who cheer me. Could I be RWF's world champion who loves his fans or the world champion who hates his fans? Every week it's just like the Y2J in me wants to burst out but he doesn't because he's being held back. This whole situation is bringing him out maybe just maybe you people will see the old me if you're lucky the first step was bringing back the Highlight Reel the next step is to bring out my guests! I'd like to welcome to the ring the man who needs 50 body guards just to go to the bathroom and the man who takes 50 minutes just to go to the bathroom come out here Eric and Ric!

*Jericho looks towards the top of the ramp as he awaits Eric and Ric.*

TBC Eric or Ric
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Starr

Jimmy Starr

PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel!   The Highlight Reel! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 12:13 am

{Bischoff's theme song plays.}

Jim Ross: And the commissioner is in the building.

Jerry Lawler: And it seems that Eric Bischoff is being accompanied by Triple H and Ryback.

{Triple H and Eric Bischoff proceed to the ring with Ryback as the fans cheer on mostly, but some boos can be heard. The Corporation step into the ring and stand face to face with the lonely Chris Jericho.}

The Highlight Reel! Q4pmJ

Eric Bischoff: Jericho, Jericho, Jericho. I don't know if you've noticed or not, but I am the owner of this company so I can do whatever the hell I want. RWF is the most successful wrestling industry to this date and I have all of the power. If I wanted to cut your pay, I could. If I wanted to fire you, I could. Because the fact is that you're replaceable and you need me more than I need you. I could bring in anybody and this place would stay at the top of the wrestling world. But you? If you rub me the wrong way, then you have to search for a decent company, because those are hard to find these days. I have all of the control in my hands, Jericho, and what I did last week was only to show you who the boss is here. You walk around every week telling everybody that you're the best in the world at what you do, but I have news for you, I can come up with a list of guys better than you here. We showed you that you weren't the Best in the World, and if you retaliate on that, then I'll show you what a pink slip looks like.

The Highlight Reel! KxNjB

Triple H: Bischoff is right, Jericho. He and myself, we're legends, we're the best, but you're nothing more than a whining bitch. You tell everybody that you're the best, but if I recall, almost every time that we've met in the ring it's been Triple H who has walked out the winner. But the funny part is, I don't even need to do the work myself. Ryback over here? He's hungry, and he's a hell of a lot better wrestler than you. Jericho, you're not worthy of being World Champion, just like The Miz wasn't. But unlike Miz, we know that you're not even capable of getting lucky and winning so we don't need to take you out of the match. What happened to you last week you deserved fully, but the thing is, sadly somebody even less deserving became the General Manager of our second brand when Ric Flair snatched the contract for you. Chris, Flair is over sixty and he grabbed that paper from you like were nothing, you should be embarrassed.

The Highlight Reel! ZkhLi

Eric Bischoff: So Jericho, you can have the fans on your side all that you want because it isn't the fans who write your paychecks each week, it's me. The fans don't give you a job, they don't give you opportunities for the championships, I do all of that. And Jericho, if you were anybody, it would be an instinct for these people to cheer you. I don't praise them, appeal to them, cower in their presence, but they respect me among everyone else because they know just as well as I do that if it wasn't for me, the greatest company in this world wouldn't be here. They don't have that respect for you, Jericho, these people could care less about you because you're nothing.

{Bischoff emphasizes the last part of that extremely and allows Jericho to know that's how he feels. Eric then lowers the mic and...}

[TBC Ric or Jericho]
Back to top Go down
https://fgcw.forumotion.com
DarkxKarnival

DarkxKarnival

PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel!   The Highlight Reel! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 1:38 am

*Bischoff,Ryback, HHH, and Jericho frantically look around the arena expecting the worse but noone shows as the music continues playing

*just then an unknown disguised voiced starts talking*

???: The Corporation....you tried to kill us but you cannot kill what you did not create. You may claim you did indeed start nWo, but you are mistaken. Even though you may have fired our leader he has brought in myself to act as his vessel until his return. So again you may try to destroy the one thing that disrupts your power just remember one thing..I WILL NOT DIE FOR I AM STRONGER THAN DEATH!
Back to top Go down
Not PJ

Not PJ

PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel!   The Highlight Reel! EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 4:43 am

*All the men in the ring look around the arena after what they just heard they quickly turn there attention back to each other. Jericho is standing in the ring just laughing at Eric and Triple H. Jericho raises his mic and begins to speak...*

The Highlight Reel! Jericho8_zpscfff367c

[[Chris Jericho]]

Can you please shut the HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ! *The crowd screams up.* First of all, I didn't invite you out here Triple H I invited your master Eric Bischoff and that sack of wrinkles Ric Flair out here. So please explain to me why you are out here? Oh I know why because Eric is afraid that I just might beat the living shit out of him right here in this ring. *The crowd starts going crazy.* Just because you have back up doesn't mean it's going to help you. You're standing in my ring right now buddy! You're on my talk show right now for a reason and one reason only to answer my questions. Now the first question I have for you is where the hell is Flair. Did you forget to wake him up from his nap? *Jericho stops for a second.* Oh I didn't even notice you Ryback you see that is how unimportant you're to the world I didn't realize your big ass was out here. You know Ryback you didn't really go anywhere since leaving The Jericho Alliance. I mean you're the IC champion congratulation you're welcome for that. But really you went from me bossing you around to Eric Bischoff bossing you around. Talk about not moving up in society what so ever.

The Highlight Reel! Jericho6-1_zpsf5754ea2

[[Chris Jericho]]

It just makes me laugh that you think you're important. Frankly it makes me laugh that any of you think you're important. Bischoff you're notorious for ruining everything so it's a matter of time before you end up losing your job because the board of directors realize you're a moron! Same goes to old man Flair and then I'll be able to take his spot like I was suppose to I deserved to be the GM over Flair and everyone knows that! Just like I deserve to be the world champion I worked my ass off since the debut show with the dream of becoming world champion. This dream is going to become a reality and you guys can't do nothing about it. Triple H you're just jealous because in 3 weeks I will walk out the world champion. Where will you be Triple H do you even have a match at the pay per view? Maybe they have a match for you on heat! Oh wait you're sucking the boss off so you'll most likely get what ever match you want. You see when you play your cards right and align yourself with the boss 99% of time you'll succeed. Triple H you're that 1% because I'm going to make sure you'll never EVERRRRRRRRR succeed here in RWF. Lets get down to business this time I'm going to ask you a real question Eric. Are you ready okay please why did you do what you did last week. Just tell me in detail what went through your sick pathetic mind as were thinking about doing this to me?

*Jericho smiles at Eric as he awaits his response.*

TBC RIC FLAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or ... Eric ....
Back to top Go down
Not PJ

Not PJ

PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel!   The Highlight Reel! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:09 am

or TBC Austin Aries, Stone Cold, or HBK
Back to top Go down
Dash
Admin
Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel!   The Highlight Reel! EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 10:22 pm

Aries come out fully dressed in a suit, HBK is nowhere to be seen as Aries makes his way down to the ring with mic in hand.

The Highlight Reel! Normal_28th_June_2012_-_IW_HD_mp40032
{Austin Aries}
Jericho, Jericho, Jericho! Don't you think you have more than enough to worry about without inserting yourself into these sort of dramatics? Try and focus on what matters, not the mindgames of a man at the end of his corporate career. Focus on the World Heavyweight Championship, and focus on your match tonight, because you may have forgotten what happened last week Jericho, but Shawn and I sure as hell haven't! You, once again inserted yourself into something that had nothing to do with you, and it backfired on you didn't it Jericho? You tried to cost me my spot at the Hell in a Cell, you tried to destroy all of my hopes and dreams when you locked me into that Liontamer, and what did that get you? Oh that's right... A KICK TO THE CHIN! Oh, and not only that, but you innadvertently cost yourself your own hopes and dreams, when Eric there came out to the arena, and announced that Hogan was missing, and that he needed another contender for the match, so he put BOTH members of DX into the match.

The Highlight Reel! Normal_28th_June_2012_-_IW_HD_mp40062
{Austin Aries}
Do you honestly think you have any chance of walking out as the champion when Shawn Michaels, Austin Aries and Stone Cold Steve Austin are staring your ass down?! Are you that ignorant that you actually believe you are RWF's next World Heavyweight Champion? Believe me when I say this to you Jericho, these words may be familiar to you, but I've never meant anything more than I mean this. As long as I am around, YOU WILL NEVER, and I mean NEVEEERRR be the World Heavyweight Champion. Oh and Jericho , once Shawn and I are through with you tonight, you won't even make it to Destruction!

TBC Jericho/Austin
Back to top Go down
Not PJ

Not PJ

PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel!   The Highlight Reel! EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 3:52 pm

*Jericho turns his attention to Austin Aries now he lifts his mic and begins to speak.*

The Highlight Reel! Jericho9_zps1c61ea2f

[[Chris Jericho]]

You're so lost right now Aries you don't understand something. I am the best in the world at what I do. I can take The Corporation out and win the world heavyweight title at the same damn time. All of you men don't get that I can do anything I set my mind to. Just because you come out and tell me other wise doesn't mean it's going to change anything. Aries you're right I wanted to get my revenge it back fired right in my face. Now I have a bigger motive to win that tag team match we have tonight. I just want you to get this through your head Aries you and HBK have no chance of becoming the world champion and do you know why? Because I am in that match you will see me at the top of my game I will make sure I walk out the world heavyweight champion. That match will be a career killer for you because once it's over your dream of becoming champion is over because you will never ....... EVERRRRRRR take it away from me!

*Jericho is cut off.*

TBC Aries/Bischoff

Back to top Go down
Jimmy Starr

Jimmy Starr

PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel!   The Highlight Reel! EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 8:03 pm

Ryback: Jericho, you're underestimating me. I'm a champion for a reason and you aren't for a reason. I guarantee that if we met in a match you would have no chance against me because unlike you I can actually wrestle.

The Highlight Reel! WDegq

Triple H: Chris Jericho.. You continue to speak like you're almighty and you're some kind of 'living legend', but all you're known for is losing. Let's face it, if you were that great, you'd already be champion. But you aren't. And back in the WWF days you tried and tried, but you struggled to win titles. Sure, sometimes they fell to you, but do you realize that I have been World Champion twice as many times as you. Our careers don't compare, you're just inferior.

The Highlight Reel! 5Ju0H

Eric Bischoff: It's funny when you talk about my career being notorious for ruining things because frankly Jericho, I've only improved things. You? You've ruined a couple things. But I'm only going to mention one thing that you ruined... Your own career. There was a time that I wanted you in my company, a time that I thought you had talent, but you have this false ego that you're an immortal in this business.

The Highlight Reel! KxNjB

Triple H: And Jericho, if you do somehow win the World Heavyweight Championship... I promise you that I will be there to challenge you and make you lose. And you don't want to play me, you don't want to play the game, because you will always lose...

[TBC Anyone in the Ring]
Back to top Go down
https://fgcw.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Highlight Reel!   The Highlight Reel! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Highlight Reel!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
First Generation Championship Wrestlng :: RWF RAW #5! 1/6/2013 - 1/13/2013-
Jump to: