First Generation Championship Wrestlng
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Generation Championship Wrestlng

Ironic continuation of New Generation Championship Wrestling: a CaW e-Fed and such.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» App Format
The Rock Opens The Show EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:41 pm by Jimmy Starr

» FGCW Roster
The Rock Opens The Show EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:10 am by Jimmy Starr

» Any takers?
The Rock Opens The Show EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:22 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
The Rock Opens The Show EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:16 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
The Rock Opens The Show EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
The Rock Opens The Show EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
The Rock Opens The Show EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:12 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
The Rock Opens The Show EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
The Rock Opens The Show EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
The Rock Opens The Show EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:09 am by Jimmy Starr

The Rock Opens The Show

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
P1

P1

The Rock Opens The Show Empty
PostSubject: The Rock Opens The Show   The Rock Opens The Show EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:19 am

Pyro shoots off from the stage as the first ever RWF show in the history of sports entertainment goes on air!

The Rock Opens The Show 9k=

{{Jerry "The King Lawler}}
Ladies and Gentleman welcome to the Raw Wrestling Federation! My name is Jerry "The King" Lawler with my broadcasting partner Michael Cole welcoming you from Madison Square Garden to the First Ever RWF Show!

{{Michael Cole}}
That's right King, this is our first ever show and I couldn't be more excited. I can't wait to find out the who, what, where, and why's behind RWF. For the past few months we heard rumor that a professional wrestling federation was in the making, picking up all the biggest stars from the WWE/ TNA lockout, including myself and The King, but to this day we still have no idea who the genius behind this company is!

As long as my paychecks get signed I'm happy!

{{Michael Cole}}
But aren't you excited to find out who's the one signing them? It could be Vince McMahon, Hulk Hogan, Paul Heyman, Eric Bishoff, Vince Russo, the list goes on and on! And I wonder what name they will pick for tonight's show! Raw? Impact? Nitro? Or maybe something original? I sure hope we are told all of this on tonight's mysterious show! And imagine the list of possible superstars that could be showcased on tonight's show. We've heard rumors that names as big as Randy Orton and John Cena have signed contracts with the RWF but nothing has been confirmed by company officials. Who knows, we may even get lucky enough to see The Miz tonight if the rumors are true and he signed with the RWF, wouldn't that be a treat!

Yeah, maybe for you.

All of a sudden King and Cole are silenced as the lights go pitch black, causing the crowd to scream in surprise.

The Rock Opens The Show G8Djj

What the-?

{{Michael Cole}}
I can't see a thing!

All of a sudden a very familiar video begins to play on the titantron, lighting up the arena both with light and deafening cheers!

Look Michael! It's The Rock! The People's Champ is here!! How exciting is this!

The Rock Opens The Show The_Rock_Entrance

{{Michael Cole}}
Exciting? You mean disappointing, I thought that The Miz was going to come out!

The Rock Opens The Show Rock-4_display_image

Well not even The Miz can electrify the crowd like this! I can barley hear myself speak!

The Rock Opens The Show The-rock-entrance-o

{{Michael Cole}}
Well I guess you're right about that, The Rock is bringing out a reaction from this crowd that no one in sports entertainment can.

The Rock Opens The Show The-rock-entrance-o

The Rock paces the ring with a mic in hand and a huge smile on his face. He lifts the mic to speak but the crowd's "Rocky" chants are too loud so he simply lowers the mic and smiles, mouthing "Thank you" to the crowd.

The Rock Opens The Show Raw_180x250_1251923a

He raises the mic once more only to be drowned out by a "Boots to Asses" chant, causing The Rock to laugh.

The Rock Opens The Show The-rock-wwe1_display_image

The crowd finally settles down enough for The Rock to speak.

{{The Rock}}
Finally... The Rock has come back to Madison Square Garden!!!

The Rock Opens The Show Z

The crowd chants along "Madison Square Garden" before bursting into another uncontrollable frenzy of cheers.

{{The Rock}}
Thank you for that, really. The Rock now knows that he has made the right choice by choosing to sign a full time contract here with RWF!

The crowd goes wild at the announcement.

{{Michael Cole}}
He doesn't mean..

{{The Rock}}
That's right! No more movies, no more Dwyane Johnson, tonight is the rebirth of The Rock, tonight The People's Champ will take back his throne as the most electrifying man in all of sports entertainment! You see, The Rock proved that he is without a doubt the best in this business at last year's Wrestlemania by pinning John Cena's candy ass for the one, two, three. And once The Rock achieved that victory he knew exactly what must be done! The Rock wanted to, no, needed to return to the professional wrestling industry where he belonged. But the WWE wasn't what it used to be, it wasn't the same home that The Rock left all those years ago. When The Rock was wrestling he had the support of the Millions..

The Rock Opens The Show Raw21411digital-5

The crowd chants along "AND MILLIONS"

{{The Rock}}
Of The Rocks fans only he didn't have to walk around with a smile on his face and fruity pebbles stuck up his ass crack like John Cena! And CM Punk thought that his "pipe bombs" were controversial? Back in The Rock's day there was a man by the name of Stone Cold Steve Austin who knew the true meaning of controversy, hell he defined it! So to say that The Rock wasn't impressed with the WWE would be an understatement, so The Rock choose only to return to challenge the best of the best, The Rock was set up to face the WWE Champion at the Royal Rumble! But as you all know the WWE had a lockout because the current "superstars" choose to bitch and moan rather then kick ass. So when The Rock heard that there was a new hard hitting, loud talking, ass kicking, PG hating Federation out there picking up all the big names, he knew that they'd do anything to have the Jabroni beating, pie eating, eyebrow raisin', trail blazin', best in the future, present, or past, and if you don't agree then you can kiss my ass! People's Champ!!

The Rock Opens The Show The_rock

The crowd begins to chant "Rocky" as The People's Champ continues

{{The Rock}}
So with that all said The Rock heard that tonight is Open Fight Night, and The Most Electrifying Man in all of Sports Entertainment has a lot of spots open in the Smackdown Hotel! So if any of the jabroni's backstage have a big enough sack to go one on one with the great one then... Just Bring It!

The Rock looks out to the stage, awaiting to see who wants to be the first man to check into the Smackdown Hotel here in the RWF!

TBC ANYONE ACTIVE WHO CAN PROMO WELL!
Back to top Go down
xPr3dat0Rx

xPr3dat0Rx

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Opens The Show   The Rock Opens The Show EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:57 am

Miz titantron
(Michael Cole) Look King the AWESOME one is here the Miz.

(Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler) OH no, what does he want.

(Crowd) BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Miz enters the ring, picks up a microphone and turn his head left and then turns his head right staring at the crowd in anger and starts talking to The Rock.

(Miz) New Rock... new Rock you wish there’s a new reborn Rock, you shouldn’t have come back, this is RWF it's too tough for old people like you. You should be in your retirement home playing bingo and drinking your cup of tea but the only good thing your here is I wont have to see you on my TV in your crappie movies;

(Crowd) BOOOOOOOO.... Miz Sucks.... Miz Sucks

(Michael Cole) Ha Ha he should be in a retiring home.

(Miz) You want a match Rock, I will give you a match, you and your team bring it are going to get there jabroni’s ass kicked and you all will be crying after I beat you because I’M THE MIZ AND I’M AWESOME.

(Crowd) Fight, Fight, Fight, Fight
Back to top Go down
P1

P1

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Opens The Show   The Rock Opens The Show EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:14 pm

The Rock lifts The People's Eyebrow while he looks The Miz up and down with an expression one would give when looking upon an overfilled dumpster.

{{The Rock}}
Sorry, The Rock couldn't hear you over all the people's booing. The Rock caught your name, you're The Miz, but what was it you said you are? Awful?

(The Miz)
No I said I am-

{{The Rock}}
IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU ARE!!!

The Miz looks clearly frustrated that he fell for the oldest trick in The Rock's book as the crowd goes wild!

{{The Rock}}
Now you must think you're really clever, telling The Rock to go to a nursing home huh? Well if The Rock ever did go to a nursing home he sure as hell wouldn't spend his time playing bingo and sipping tea! No, no, no, no, noooo! The Rock would find the hottest nurse he could, take her to the special pie eating suite in the Smackdown Hotel and "you know what" her brains out until she'd need a damn wheel chair! Then The Rock would take that wheel chair, shine it up real nice, turn it sideways, and stick is straight up your candy ass!!!

The Rock Opens The Show Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcThNCa-Hu0AAgz0mOgB2D5uXUYsLmfSJ5JuOs-Y1wnqwaA6g-pd

The crowd goes wild as The Rock continues.

{{The Rock}}
Now I asked if there were any wrestlers out there willing to check into the Smackdown Hotel, not a justin bieber looking, manicure getting, cross dressing, eyebrow plucking, ugly hermaphrodite like you! So once again, are there any wrestlers out there worthy of going one on one with the Great One!

The Rock completely ignores The Miz, turning his attention again to stage. The Awesome One can be shown seething that he is being so easily ignored!

TBC THE MIZ or SOMEONE ELSE TO INTERRUPT!!!
Back to top Go down
Dash
Admin
Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Opens The Show   The Rock Opens The Show EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 5:59 pm

Kane's music hits as he appears on the ramp. Kane stops and stares at The Rock who stares back with his eybrow raised. Kane raises his arms up and then fires them down, fireworks go off all around the ring causing Miz to fall over from shock. Kane gestures to The Rock that he accepts his challenge as Miz regains his composure behind an unexpecting Rock.

TBC The Miz/Rock

Back to top Go down
DJ Kilowatz

DJ Kilowatz

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Opens The Show   The Rock Opens The Show EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 7:53 pm

Shawn Michaels comes running out and attacks Kane from behind with a drop kick....

-Jerry- "Oh my god Cole, Sweet Chin Music to the back of the big red machines head... He is out cold! Michaels is heading this way."

HBK grabs a mic from the announce table and heads into the ring...

Crowd Cheers!!!

"I would like to address everyone by showing this video on the titan-tron:

"Now, I don't know if you remember Rock, but a few years ago BEFORE you decided to leave your entire fan base for making movies, you decided that you did not want to go "One on One with the Greatest WWE Champion of all time......Meeeeeeeeee." "Now you and I were set for a match for the <Mocks the Rock> Millions, and Millions of HBK Fans, when at the last minute, you decided to back down... Now if you ask me, I think these fans DESERVE to see me whip your monkey ass all around this ring... We can do it tonight, or we can make it real interesting and set this up for RWF's 1st pay per view event." I am tired of hearing you talk all your smack about these present day superstars, when it is HBK that you backed out on, you withdrew from our pay per view at the last minute to go film a dumb b rated movie instead. I think it is time for you to MAN UP ROCK, and face the Greatest Wrestler in the history of the sport!"

HBK drops the mic, and heads backstage:

Back to top Go down
P1

P1

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Opens The Show   The Rock Opens The Show EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:01 pm

{{Michael Cole}}
Shawn Michaels, Kane, The Miz, and The People's Champ! All RWF wrestlers, and all huge names! I can't wait to see who else is backstage, and what The Rock has to say to Shawn Michaels!

Shawn is backing up the ramp away from the ring with a smirk as The Rock lifts the mic to speak.

{{The Rock}}
You must have your history wrong jabroni! The Rock never backed down from a fight from you, if The Rock backed down from a fight that means he would have had to feel intimidated, and trust The People's Champ, there's nothing intimidating about your long haired, sparkly pants wearing candy ass! So The Rocks says this.. if you really want to go one on one with The Great One than you will go one on one with The Great One! But not tonight, no, this match is pay per view worthy, and not just any pay per view, I'm talking about RWF's very first pay per view. So unless you realized that you're digging your candy ass into a hole you won't be able to dig out of then The Rock, Shawn Michaels, RWF's very first pay per view... Bring It!

Shawn laughs, happy that The Rock accepted his offer, he turns around to head into the backstage area but he is caught by the giant hand of Kane!!

{{Michael Cole}}
Looks like Shawn Michaels forgot about Kane! But I doubt Kane forgot about that Super Kick to the back of the head!

Kane lifts Shawn Michaels high into the air but The Heartbreak Kid is able to deliver a swift elbow to The Big Red Monster's jaw forcing the release! Back in the ring The Miz takes advantage of the distraction, hitting The Rock with a big clothesline from behind!

{{Michael Cole}}
This has turned into a brawl!

Shawn and Kane's battle works it's way down the ramp as The Rock and The Miz exchange punches in the ring!

{{Michael Cole}}
Some one do something!

{{King}}
Who? There's no General Manager! At least not yet! The inmates are running the asylum!

Kane irish whips Shawn into the ring as The Miz and The Rock are fighting it out in a corner, battling for control.

{{Michael Cole}}
Is this what the whole show will be like? Chaos?

Kane is able to knock Shawn out of the ring with a huge clothesline as The Rock delivers a few jabs to The Miz before reaching back and knocking The Miz over the ropes with a final blow as the crowd goes wild. The Rock then turns around and almost jumps when he sees Kane standing in the middle of the ring staring him down! The crowd buzzes in anticipation as to what will happen next as The Rock and Kane glare at one another in the middle of the ring. All of a sudden a deep voice is heard blasting from the PA Speakers!

{{??}}
Don't you move another muscle!

The titantron shows the figure of a person but the darkness of the room makes it impossible to tell who it is.

{{??}}
I am not the General Manager nor am I the COO but I have a message from the person who is. Kane, Rock, you two better get acquainted with one another because you two will be teaming up to take on The Miz and Shawn Michaels!

TBC KANE.
Back to top Go down
P1

P1

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Opens The Show   The Rock Opens The Show EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 6:09 am

As the titantron turns back to it's normal state The Rock turns his attention back to the seven foot giant standing across from him as The Miz and Shawn Michaels begin to recover from their fall to the outside.

{{The Rock}}
Are you telling me that The Rock is not only going to be able to layeth the smackdown on both Shawn Michaels and The Miz's candy asses tonight, but he will also have a seven foot ass kicking machine by his side?

The Rock extends his hand to Kane who tilts his head staring at the hand.

{{The Rock}}
Don't just stare at The People's hand like all the ladies in the audience have been staring at The People's strudel! Either shake it... Or bring it!

The Rock awaits Kane's decision and you can hear by the crowd's reaction that they are eager to see what The Big Red Machine decides to do..

TBC KANE!
Back to top Go down
Dash
Admin
Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Opens The Show   The Rock Opens The Show EmptyTue Nov 27, 2012 2:54 pm

Kane stands in the ring and stares at The Rock's hand for a minute, before he decides that the Rock seems to have forgotten that Kane has challenged him.

Kane: ...

Kane raises his arms and grasps the throat of the Rock. He paces around the ring as the crowd gasp in shock.

Jerry Lawler: Oh my god! The Big Red Machine has the Rock's throat!

Kane pushes The Rock into the corner of the ring and leaves the arena to his music.

Michael Cole: How on earth will these two Co-Exist tonight?!

TBC The Rock or END PROMO.
Back to top Go down
P1

P1

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Opens The Show   The Rock Opens The Show EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 4:27 pm

The Rock watches Kane go with a look of concern for the first time all night as we fade to commercial
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rock Opens The Show   The Rock Opens The Show Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rock Opens The Show
Page 1 of 1