First Generation Championship Wrestlng
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Generation Championship Wrestlng

Ironic continuation of New Generation Championship Wrestling: a CaW e-Fed and such.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» App Format
Champion Vs Champion EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:41 pm by Jimmy Starr

» FGCW Roster
Champion Vs Champion EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:10 am by Jimmy Starr

» Any takers?
Champion Vs Champion EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:22 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Champion Vs Champion EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:16 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Champion Vs Champion EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Champion Vs Champion EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Champion Vs Champion EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:12 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Champion Vs Champion EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Champion Vs Champion EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Champion Vs Champion EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:09 am by Jimmy Starr

Champion Vs Champion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alctraz

alctraz

Champion Vs Champion Empty
PostSubject: Champion Vs Champion   Champion Vs Champion EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 6:14 am

Champion Vs Champion 3fgvM
Raw returns from commercial break

Jerry Lawler: Oh my god! Cole The World Heavyweight Champion is making his way to the ring!
Michael Cole: Stone Cold Steve Austin became The New and First WHC here in the RWF, yesterday at Winter Brawl.
Jim Ross: The Texas Rattlesnake beat Austin Aries who was named the new contender last night, after The Miz got injured
Jerry Lawler: I wonder what he has to say guys, Austin has come out here each week and beat every opponent to achieve this, Whats Next?

Stone Cold walks straight to the ring, towards the ring post

Champion Vs Champion Austin13

As the Crowd is going Wild here tonight, Steve Austin rests the WHC Belt across his right shoulder as he gets a microphone from ringside

'Stone Cold' Steve Austin: Stone Cold cold has come out here everynight since his return, and did exactly what he said he'd do. Now i know everyone out there had faith in me, and i did my best not to dissappoint you. As result i am you new World Heavyweight Champion.

Champion Vs Champion Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRB_lKDSATWjsr2IdzWV82Q_Xs3iK7jX8a1CiFkJWn8BJsHxmiqHxN0TCY8

The Crowd Goes Beserk

'Stone Cold' Steve Austin: Tonight i face, another Champion, a man i respected till i found out more about him. Hulk Hogan...I remember when you came back from WCW and tried to get a match going against me. It never happend, simply because i thought you would have convinced Vince to win the match no matter what like you had convinced Eric Bischoff back in WCW, that i was no big deal and would be better off jobbing my career through the likes of Jim Duggan.

The Crowd "Boo's"

'Stone Cold' Steve Austin: Now that is more of a consern with Bischoff and that will come later. I was assured that a match with you, wouldn't be intresting while your were playing politics in the locker room. I don't care what you tried because everything against me, failed you. But i remember that Monday Night Raw you adressed the crowd's chants with a challenge towards me. I hope you didn't forget when i replied six months later at the Hall Of Fame....i think it went somthing a little like this "I was going through my bag in the back, and I found a can of 'Whoop Ass' with Hulk Hogan's name on it.""

Champion Vs Champion Stone-cold-150

The Crowd Chant "Hogan - Austin"

'Stone Cold' Steve Austin: Even though Bischoff is GM again and politics will be played in due time. I can't believe how you've changed faction to faction...like a bitch you've made so many switches...and now your in NWO again. Tonight will be different, because Austin 3:16 will take your No Good Hollywood Bullshit and issue it a reality check and give you exactly what you longed for...

[Stone Cold Gets Interupted....TBC Hulk Hogan]

Back to top Go down
Major Broski

Major Broski

PostSubject: Re: Champion Vs Champion   Champion Vs Champion EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:30 am

Hogan's music hits to a massive boo, Hogan comes out from behind the curtain holding the United States Championship.
Champion Vs Champion HollywoodEntranceChamp
(Pretend it's the United States title Razz)
Hogan begins to play air guitar on the title, and does his usual signature poses, he then puts the title on the ground and requests a microphone from the sound guy, he lifts the microphone up to his mouth and begins to speak.

Champion Vs Champion HollywoodEntry

Hogan:
That United States Championship on the ground, I'd like to say I worked my ass off to earn it, but honestly, I didn't, Guerrero and Styles were push-overs, and I pretty much single-handedly destroyed both of them. That leads to why I requested this match from RAW General Manager, Eric Bischoff, I realised I'm too good for the United States Championship, I deserve the World Heavyweight Championship, and on that note, I have a little proposition to make to Eric Bischoff, In four weeks time, the Hell in a Cell Battle Royal will take place, so far, you've made matches to decide two of the positions, and there's also Stone Cold, so, there's 3 participants, with one left, I propose that I take that last position, I take that last position and vacate my United States Championship, which will be decided in the Nash vs Ryder match tonight, what do you say?
TBC: Bischoff or Austin
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Starr

Jimmy Starr

PostSubject: Re: Champion Vs Champion   Champion Vs Champion EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:47 am

{Eric Bischoff's theme song hits and the already popular GM comes out...}

Eric Bischoff: Hogan... You want to just give up the United States Championship? Your only chance to be the first Champion in history? Probably your only chance to have the longest title reign in history of any title. I mean, there's no competition right now, so this may be the best time for you to try and be the greatest champion of all time. If I were you, then I'd be holding onto this title like it was my last chance. But what even happened to the Hogan that would appreciate the United States? The Real American and a role model to everyone... Those days are gone, aren't they? So you think you're good enough to be a big shot, huh? Well, here in the RWF, there's one man that decides who is big and who isn't, and that's me. I'm interested in your idea, but just tell me, why should I accept it?

[TBC Hulk]
Back to top Go down
https://fgcw.forumotion.com
Major Broski

Major Broski

PostSubject: Re: Champion Vs Champion   Champion Vs Champion EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 7:52 am

Hogan:
Why should you accept my offer, Mr. Bischoff? There's a simple reason for that, so you can have a World Heavyweight Champion that's worth a damn, and not a beer drinking, slut banging, wife beating piece of shit like Stone Cold over there, and honestly, no one in any of the contender matches are worth a damn either. So, Bischoff, if you have any kind of a brain for business, you'll accept my proposition, or you'll regret it, maybe not at the hands of me, maybe not at the hands of the NWO, but you will regret it.
TBC: Bischoff
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Starr

Jimmy Starr

PostSubject: Re: Champion Vs Champion   Champion Vs Champion EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:25 am

Eric Bischoff: Alright, I'll tell you what Hogan. If you're so convinced that you're worthy of the World Heavyweight Championship then you'll accept my challenge. You have to vacate the United States Championship right here, right now, and you aren't guaranteed a spot in the next Pay Per View's Main Event yet. If you vacate the United States title right now, then your match with Stone Cold will also be for your entrance into the Hell in a Cell Battle Royal. If you win tonight, then you'll be the fourth man, but if you lose, then you're out of that match and your title. What do you say?
Back to top Go down
https://fgcw.forumotion.com
Major Broski

Major Broski

PostSubject: Re: Champion Vs Champion   Champion Vs Champion EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 8:36 am

Hogan:
What do I say? I say, it's on, I should have no problem beating that no good piece of redneck thrash anyway, also, since Nash is going to become United States Champion anyway.

Hogan takes a can of spray paint out of his tights, he leans over the United States Championship and spray paints "NWO" over it, he leaves it on the ground.

Hogan:
I figured I'd give the belt a little makeover, see you later, when I'm kicking your ass, Austin.

Hogan's music plays, and he leaves.
Back to top Go down
alctraz

alctraz

PostSubject: Re: Champion Vs Champion   Champion Vs Champion EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 1:17 am

Jerry Lawler: What the heck, JR. Stone Cold grabbed a beer and was sitting in the middle of the ring throughout the whole conversation between Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan
Jim Ross: I think Austin 3:16 doesn't care much about these two, King. But just look at him sitting there. I've never seen him so calm before!

As Stone Cold is sitting on a steel chair inside the ring, and the WHC Belt lays beside him on the ground. Stone Cold grabs a microphone and seems to be ready to speak once again

Champion Vs Champion 63

'Stone Cold' Steve Austin: You can't expect much from retards, Besides playing dumb politics and ignoring facts. Hulk Hogan have you really grown that old towards alzheimers thats you forget why you had been adressed to come out here? Has memory loss already set in so deeply?

The Crowd Laughs & Chants

'Stone Cold' Steve Austin: I had guessed politics being played but i hadn't expected them this quick. All these speculations are you really that desperate Eric? It doesn't matter if Stone Cold walks out of his first PPV as a champion or not in a 4 way battle? Tell me Eric which champion has had that before? i dont think anyone has because its simple...It's Stupid! But we all knew you have a nack for destroying business and making everyone hate you. This almost top's your previous idiot actions of firing me through the phone in WCW. Stone Cold will always find places to wrestle Eric, But you'll run of out money and reputation to keep crawling out a hole back as GM in various places.

Champion Vs Champion Smack7020119

The Crowd Chants Austin 3:16

'Stone Cold' Steve Austin: Hulk Hogan....you want a match for the World Heavyweight Championship, and now you have to get past me to get it. You do realize you vacated your United States Championship for nothing right? Because as i said, i will feed your hollywood bullshit with a reality check. Talking about me being a redneck and a wife beater? Where are you getting your facts, you dumb piece of a shit. Atleast my wife didn't leave me for our younger pool guy leaving me with half the money i earned during my success. Slut banging? Hogan have you gone through all gimmicks now that you have to copy my real life charachter like a bitch?

Champion Vs Champion Smack2-14-0206

The Crowd Goes Ballistic

'Stone Cold' Steve Austin: Guess i shouldn't have expected much from you anyways especially in your NWO outfit. After i beat your ass tonight your going to be depressed...just like when your wife left you...and your daughter's singing career died. So will your career tonight! And Eric...Good Luck with everything.

Stone Cold Drops The Microphone With A Huge Smile On His Face, As His Music Hits In The Background And The Texas Rattlesnake Exits The Ring.

[END PROMO]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champion Vs Champion   Champion Vs Champion Empty

Back to top Go down

Champion Vs Champion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
First Generation Championship Wrestlng :: RWF RAW#4! 12/30/2012 - 1/6/2013-
Jump to: