First Generation Championship Wrestlng
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Generation Championship Wrestlng

Ironic continuation of New Generation Championship Wrestling: a CaW e-Fed and such.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» App Format
United States Championship: Hulk Hogan vs Eddie Guerrero vs ??????? EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:41 pm by Jimmy Starr

» FGCW Roster
United States Championship: Hulk Hogan vs Eddie Guerrero vs ??????? EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:10 am by Jimmy Starr

» Any takers?
United States Championship: Hulk Hogan vs Eddie Guerrero vs ??????? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:22 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
United States Championship: Hulk Hogan vs Eddie Guerrero vs ??????? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:16 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
United States Championship: Hulk Hogan vs Eddie Guerrero vs ??????? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
United States Championship: Hulk Hogan vs Eddie Guerrero vs ??????? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
United States Championship: Hulk Hogan vs Eddie Guerrero vs ??????? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:12 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
United States Championship: Hulk Hogan vs Eddie Guerrero vs ??????? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
United States Championship: Hulk Hogan vs Eddie Guerrero vs ??????? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
United States Championship: Hulk Hogan vs Eddie Guerrero vs ??????? EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:09 am by Jimmy Starr

United States Championship: Hulk Hogan vs Eddie Guerrero vs ???????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Major Broski

Major Broski

United States Championship: Hulk Hogan vs Eddie Guerrero vs ??????? Empty
PostSubject: United States Championship: Hulk Hogan vs Eddie Guerrero vs ???????   United States Championship: Hulk Hogan vs Eddie Guerrero vs ??????? EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 6:18 am

Jim Ross:
Here we are King, at RWF's first pay per view, and we're about to see the first ever RWF United States Champion be crowned.

Jerry Lawler:
You're right JR, we've got an elimination Triple Threat match-up between Hulk Hogan and Eddie Guerrero, and a mystery opponent, Dolph Ziggler was supposed to be involved in this match, but, due to some unforeseen circumstances, he's not here tonight, RWF Chairman, Eric Bischoff is going to announce who his replacement will be.

Hulk Hogan's music hits, the crowd erupts in a massive boo, Hulk Hogan makes his entrance, doing his signature poses, with the NWO monochrome effect on the screen.

Jim Ross:
Here comes Hulk Hogan, I'm pretty sure there's one question on everybody's mind, will the New World Order get involved in this match? No one is coming to the ring with him, so, this is a good sign.

Jerry Lawler:

I still don't trust the NWO, they'll stop at nothing to gain control of RWF.

Eddie Guerrero's music hits, the crowd goes wild, he comes out in his signature low rider.

Jerry Lawler:
Here comes Latino Heat! Eddie Guerrero is one of my favorite superstars, and I'm rooting for him tonight!

Jim Ross:
Eddie no doubt has his sights set on the United States Championship, the question is, can he beat Hulk Hogan and their mystery opponent?

Eric Bischoff comes out to no reaction.

Bischoff:
No doubt you know why I'm out here, I'm out here to reveal to you the final man in this Extreme Rules Elimination Triple Threat match, the final man is.......

AJ Styles' music hits, the crowd erupt in a huge ovation for him, he comes to the ring, making his signature poses on the way.

Jim Ross:
It's AJ Styles! I don't think Bischoff could have picked a better man to fill the spot with, one thing is sure, you do not want to adjust your TV set, this match is not one to be missed.

The bell sounds, the match starts off, the men circle the ring, eying up each other, after a couple of seconds of circling, Guerrero and Hogan both jump on Styles, they execute a double suplex, then go to pick him up for another one, Guerrero attacks Hogan, Styles and Guerrero execute a double t-bone suplex on Hogan, he rolls out of the ring. Styles and Guerrero shake hands before they begin circling, they lock up and Styles takes a headlock on Guerrero, Guerrero backs Styles up to the ropes and whips him off, Styles comes back with a shoulder tackle, Styles goes to hit the rope, Guerrero drops down in front of him, trying to trip him up, when he comes back, Guerrero does a leapfrog, when Styles is coming back after the leapfrog, Guerrero turns around and dropkicks him in the face. Guerrero poses, then he takes a headlock on Styles, this time, Styles pushes Guerrero back to the ropes and whips him off, Guerrero comes back with a shoulder tackle, Guerrero hits the ropes, Styles drops down in front of him, Styles gets up, Guerrero tries to clothesline him, but he ducks and hits him with a Pelé Kick, Guerrero goes groggy and turns around into a ringbell shot from Hogan. Styles turns Hogan around, kicks him in the gut and gives him the Styles Clash.
KICK OUT! Hogan kicks out of the Styles Clash, AJ can't believe himself, he gets up in shock, with his hands on his head for a couple of seconds, when, Eddie Guerrero, who just recovered from the ring bell shot, turns him around into a brainbuster.
3! AJ Styles has been eliminated!
Eddie goes over to Hogan, attempts to pick him up, but Hogan low blows him when he attempts this. Eddie goes to the ground in pain, Hogan begins stomping on Guerrero, Guerrero leans on the ropes, Hogan starts choking him, Hogan picks Eddie up and goes for a suplex, but Eddie blocks it, Hogan tries it again, Eddie blocks it again, Eddie replies with a suplex of his own, but not just one suplex, he does one amigo, two amigo, and then the third amigo! Eddie goes to the top rope to hit a frog splash, Eddie hits the frog splash on Hogan.
KICKOUT Hogan has kicked out of two finishers so far in this match, Eddie can't believe it, he picks Hogan up to hit him with a brainbuster, he hits Hogan with a brainbuster.
KICKOUT! Hogan kicked out of a brainbuster, Eddie literally cannot believe it, not only has he kicked out of Eddie's most powerful moves, he's done it in a row, Eddie leaves the ring, and gets a chair from under the ring, by the time Eddie gets back in the ring, Hogan is up, Eddie swings the chair at Hogan, Hogan ducks, turns around and big boots the chair into Eddie's face, Hogan immediately follows this up with a leg drop, the chair still on Eddie's head, he goes for the cover.
KICKOUT! Eddie kicked out of not just an atomic leg drop, but an atomic leg drop with a chair! Hogan can't believe himself this time! Hogan sets a chair up in the corner, he picks Eddie up for a powerbomb, he walks over to the corner, as if he's going to powerbomb Eddie into the chair, Eddie counters with a hurricanrana and Hogan goes head first through the chair, Hogan stumbles out into the middle of the ring, landing right in the middle on his back. Eddie uses his last bit of strength to climb the rope and jump off for a frog splash, but Hogan moves out of the way, and uses his last bit of strength to deliver an atomic leg drop.
3!

Justin Roberts:
Here is your winner, and the NEEEWWW United States Champion, Hulk Hogan!

Jim Ross:
Eddie Guerrero and Hulk Hogan have just put each other through hell here tonight, Hulk Hogan came out on top, but you have to give it to both men, they both left it all in the ring here at RWF Winter Brawl, and both men deserve credit for this match.

Jerry Lawler:
You're right, JR, this match is potentially a match of the year candidate, and I'm glad I got to be here and call it.

Hogan can barely walk, he gets given the United States Championship by the referee, he uses his very last bit of energy to give one cocky pose with the title before limping to the back.
Back to top Go down

United States Championship: Hulk Hogan vs Eddie Guerrero vs ???????
Page 1 of 1