First Generation Championship Wrestlng
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Generation Championship Wrestlng

Ironic continuation of New Generation Championship Wrestling: a CaW e-Fed and such.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» App Format
Intercontinental Championship EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:41 pm by Jimmy Starr

» FGCW Roster
Intercontinental Championship EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:10 am by Jimmy Starr

» Any takers?
Intercontinental Championship EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:22 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Intercontinental Championship EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:16 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Intercontinental Championship EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Intercontinental Championship EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Intercontinental Championship EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:12 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Intercontinental Championship EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Intercontinental Championship EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Intercontinental Championship EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:09 am by Jimmy Starr

Intercontinental Championship

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DJ Kilowatz

DJ Kilowatz

Intercontinental Championship Empty
PostSubject: Intercontinental Championship   Intercontinental Championship EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 10:35 pm

Cole: Welcome back to Extreme Heat we are live from the beautiful city of brotherly love, Philadelphia and coming up next is the Co-Main event of the evening the Intercontinental Championship match between Shawn Michaels and the up and comer Ryback. Now in case some of the fans out there don't know, these two faced off in HBK's RWF debut match, it was a hardcore title match and the first time we had seen HBK wrestle in over two years!

Intercontinental Championship Lawler10

Jerry: That's right Cole, and that match lasted over an hour long! It was an extreme rules match, 2 out of three pin falls and in the end it was Ryback who came out on top after shell-shocking Michaels. Will he repeat history tonight and earn the Intercontinental title? Or will HBK show he has learned from his mistakes and...

Shawn: Cut the damn music..

***Music goes silent***

Intercontinental Championship Hbk_mi11

Shawn: Let's get something straight King. I don't "LEARN" by wrestling in the RWF. If anything I "TEACH" these young, up and coming wrestlers. You should know, you are one of the greatest of all time, and these young guys sit in the back and watch film of your epic wrestling matches and take what they can from it.

***Crowd starts Cheering***

Intercontinental Championship Hbk-sh14

Shawn: Now, as for tonight. Ryback, you better be studying films of myself, the greatest wrestler of all time, because I am going to give you the beating of your LIFE! By the end of tonight, you won't be saying "Feed me more"... No no no, your going to be saying "I want my mommy"!

***Crowd starts Laughing***

Shawn: And another thing...

***Ryback appears on the Jumbotron***

Intercontinental Championship Hbk28l10

TBC Ryback Only
Back to top Go down
Jimmy Starr

Jimmy Starr

PostSubject: Re: Intercontinental Championship   Intercontinental Championship EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 7:52 am

*Ryback starts walking down to the ring and asks for a mic, for the first time since joining RWF *

Intercontinental Championship Ryback_crop_exact

Ryback
Shawn let's get something straight. You say you "teach" us up and coming superstars such as me, but let's be honest here. I beat you in the first ever hardcore title match for a clean pin fall, I made you unable to get you shoulders up not once but twice within a hour. Something that I will happen once again but this time for a title that means something. And this is something that ALL the fans here in Philadelphia will get to see

*The fans cheer as Ryback says the towns name*

Intercontinental Championship Zvb8v

Ryback
You say I should watch films of you, films of what? Me pinning you? I have leaned everything from beating you in the extreme rules match witch is the same match we are having tonight now what do you have to say to that?
Back to top Go down
https://fgcw.forumotion.com
DJ Kilowatz

DJ Kilowatz

PostSubject: Re: Intercontinental Championship   Intercontinental Championship EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 7:58 pm

Intercontinental Championship 012

Shawn: You want to know what I say to that you big giant sized ogre?

***HBK drops the microphone and heads towards backstage***

***Cameras follow HBK into the back, where Shawn Michaels is looking around very suspiciously untill he stops at a dressing room door ***

Intercontinental Championship Egttnw10

Shawn: Did you do what I asked?

Electrician: Yea man, it's all set... All you need to do is press the button and it's done.

Shawn: Thanks bro, I owe you one... Anytime you need a favor, anything at all... Come find me.

Electrician: My pleasure, good luck out there tonight Shawn.

Intercontinental Championship Hbkhal10

***Cameras follow Michaels into a room in he dark hallway of the arena until he stops at a computer, and then addresses the Camera as the live image is broadcasted on the jumbo-tron in the arena ***

Shawn: OK Ryback, you smart ass... since you will be leaving the arena tonight in an ambulance, I guess you won't be needing this tonight.

Intercontinental Championship Hbk_02

Shawn: See you in the ring.

*** HBK Winks at the camera, and heads to his dressing room ***

Jerry: Oh my God! Michaels just blew up Rybacks Limousine!

Cole: Wow King, HBK has really lost it this time, In all my years as an announcer, I have never seen HBK so intent on winning a title match! He looks like a man with pure evil in his eyes! Ryback better be ready, because that match is coming up next!

END PROMO

Back to top Go down
DarkxKarnival

DarkxKarnival

PostSubject: Re: Intercontinental Championship   Intercontinental Championship EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:46 am

Just would like to say very nice HBK and good luck in your match (incase I'm not on when it happens Razz)
Back to top Go down
xboxguy

PostSubject: Re: Intercontinental Championship   Intercontinental Championship EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 1:40 am

Ryback pins HBK to win the IC championship
Back to top Go down
DJ Kilowatz

DJ Kilowatz

PostSubject: Re: Intercontinental Championship   Intercontinental Championship EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 4:32 am

Shawn: Well I hope you had a WALK home after our match.... I had a nice relaxing drive from my limousine!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intercontinental Championship   Intercontinental Championship Empty

Back to top Go down

Intercontinental Championship
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
First Generation Championship Wrestlng :: RWF Winter Brawl #1! 12/23/12 - 12/30/12-
Jump to: