First Generation Championship Wrestlng
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Generation Championship Wrestlng

Ironic continuation of New Generation Championship Wrestling: a CaW e-Fed and such.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» App Format
Kendrick returns EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:41 pm by Jimmy Starr

» FGCW Roster
Kendrick returns EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:10 am by Jimmy Starr

» Any takers?
Kendrick returns EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:22 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Kendrick returns EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:16 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Kendrick returns EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Kendrick returns EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Kendrick returns EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:12 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Kendrick returns EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Kendrick returns EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Kendrick returns EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:09 am by Jimmy Starr

Kendrick returns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
P1

P1

Kendrick returns Empty
PostSubject: Kendrick returns   Kendrick returns EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:10 pm

The lights go dim for a moment as the tron lights up showing none other than The Brian Kendrick.

{{The Brian Kendrick}}
Look into the mirror and what do you see? A mindless drone unlike me.
You wear your suit and tie with pride, to hide yourself that is inside.

Kendrick returns Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR8PmLji_67E3LdNOLvSXWXxGb0YrNTIw8veKCts-t16q7LEbCl

The lights go off for a moment before a theme begins to play.

Kendrick walks to the ring wearing a suit and tie as the crowd gives off a cheer.

{{The Brian Kendrick}}
Silence..

Kendrick's theme comes to a close and the crowd settles down.

{{The Brian Kendrick}}
When I first joined the ranks of the RWF Eric Bischoff told me that my appearance was too.. well he couldn't find a word for it. So I decided to take a week off and buy myself some new duds. What do you all think? Did I clean up nicely?

Kendrick returns 3

Kendrick shows off his suit by spinning in a slow circle like a model as the crowd whistles and cheers.

{{The Brian Kendrick}}
Do you all like the way I dressed?

The crowd cheers

{{The Brian Kendrick}}
Do you like my suit?

The crowd continues to cheer

{{The Brian Kendrick}}
My tie?

They still cheer

{{The Brian Kendrick}}
My fancy shoes?

Still cheers

{{The Brian Kendrick}}
So you all support this new Brian Kendrick?

They continue to cheer.

{{The Brian Kendrick}}
You support me conforming my image to those in power? You support the ripping of my outer soul just so that I can look more like all of you?

The crowd stops cheering.

{{The Brian Kendrick}}
You support this tie? This noose that all you cowards have chosen to wear to subscribe to the working lifestyle that keeps you so secure, because you have forgotten that God provides us with everything.

The crowd begins to give a mixed reaction.

{{The Brian Kendrick}}
You support this jacket? This protective barrier that represents the materialistic world that you have all strapped yourselves to.

Now they begin to boo.

{{The Brian Kendrick}}
You support these shoes? That block myself from my mother earth's positive energy. You see in this world life is suffering, and suffering stems from desire. I shed myself of desire, I shed myself of these materialistic things..

Kendrick strips himself of his tie, jacket, and shoes.

{{The Brian Kendrick}}
You see, I refuse to submit to the thinking that success is dying with the most toys. And you can boo me all you want but all it proves is how hopeless a cause you truly are. And for those who still cheer me? Get a job, go to school, move out of your parents basements you wastes of space.

Kendrick returns Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDdZcdfJwrRVAklfCS3llDVKCoT_3PWA2yEsd8gQ5xwaMd94fb

Now everyone is booing him.

{{The Brian Kendrick}}
I am THE Brian Kendrick, and I want to know if there is anyone backstage brave enough, courageous enough, foolish enough, to come out here and fight me right here, right now.

TBC
Back to top Go down
Major Broski

Major Broski

Kendrick returns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kendrick returns   Kendrick returns EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:34 pm

Devitt's music hits, the crowd gives a mild reaction, many of them don't know who he is, but the ones who do are standing on their feet cheering their hearts out, Devitt does his signature pose on the entrance ramp.
Kendrick returns Tumblr_m224484dj71qfjicr08
Devitt makes his way to the ring, he looks at Kendrick like a joke.

Devitt:
You can come out here in your ridiculous looking suit, with your ridiculous looking jacket, your ridiculous looking shirt and your ridiculous looking tie, but that doesn't change the fact that this is wrestling! It doesn't matter, you can shun these fans all you want, Kendrick, I'm the best wrestler in the world, and that's not just my opinion, that's a fact, and I accept your challenge.

TBC: Kendrick, or results.
Back to top Go down

Kendrick returns
Page 1 of 1