First Generation Championship Wrestlng

Ironic continuation of New Generation Championship Wrestling: a CaW e-Fed and such.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» App Format
Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:41 pm by Jimmy Starr

» FGCW Roster
Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:10 am by Jimmy Starr

» Any takers?
Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:22 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:16 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:12 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:09 am by Jimmy Starr

Share | 

Stylish statement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
wdcash08

PostSubject: Stylish statement   Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:49 am

Titantron show footage from a backstage interview with AJ Styles

AJ: I feel like I made an impact so far tonight. AJ Styles is not finished by a long shot. People think they have the right to bring up the Main Event Mafia freely, that's just not what you wanna do. First its Sheamus, then Cena, and now Nash? Correct me if I am wrong but Kevin, weren't you an orignal member? Cena we respect you but are not afraid to take you out. Sheamus, do you really want us to make you famous?

AJ: As of right now I don't have a match for Winter Brawl. I want to extend a few offers, first Sheamus we can have an ol' fashion ladder match. My second offer is to the nWo. I see yall are looking for a partner, well I am here waiting. Granted I don't like you but I like Jericho a lot less. My last offer is to whoever wins the IC title, put it on the line against me in a steel cage if you are brave enough. Anyway I go, Winter Brawl will be..............Phenomenal

[TBC by Sheamus, NWO, HBK, Del Rio, Orton, or Ryback]

AJ Styles: 2-4

Anderson: 0-0
Back to top Go down
View user profile
headlessmonk98

PostSubject: Re: Stylish statement   Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:36 pm

Sheamus comes out and walks down to the ring and looks up at the titantron.

Sheamus: So Styles.. You want a ladder match with me fella, well let me get some things straight, one:
You don't offer me a match, I do the offering around here, so i was thinking...
well lets have a 6 man tag team match you find two more members and i will find 2 more members, how about and guess what stlyes I will let you choose the stipulation, so you better be ready fella.. and lets make it elimination!

But i'm going to be ready to unleash an old fashion irish brawl on you styles... So you better be ready because the main event mafia isn't going to last long!

( TBC stlyes, or anyone else)

2-4

seth rollins
1-2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wdcash08

PostSubject: Re: Stylish statement   Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:52 pm

*Lights go out*

*AJ emerges under a spotlight*

AJ:Sheamus, I will give you two options. Option A, you face me one on one in a last man standing match. Option B, you find one partner and face me and a handpicked guy in a tag team elimination match. Either choice the loser with forfiet their chance at any title shot for the next two pay-per-views. What do you choose "Celtic Warrior."

[TBC by Sheamus]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
headlessmonk98

PostSubject: Re: Stylish statement   Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:39 am

Sheamus:lets do a tag team elimination but lets make it an extreme rules match fella!!
TBC: AJ styles or anyone who wants to be a patner

2-4

seth rollins
1-2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wdcash08

PostSubject: Re: Stylish statement   Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:35 pm

AJ:Sheamus to be a "Celtic Warrior", you sure are scared to face me alone. Find a partner and we can settle this in a Steel Cage.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
headlessmonk98

PostSubject: Re: Stylish statement   Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:54 pm

Sheamus: You think I'm scared well you've got a lot to learn, anyway for a "group" i only see one of you, so have good luck finding a partner fella and i accept your stipulation because i know i'm going to win so have fun being at the bottom of the pile and i have fun not being champ for at least 2 months.

*OPEN TO ANYONE*

2-4

seth rollins
1-2
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DJ Kilowatz

PostSubject: Re: Stylish statement   Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:51 pm

Jerry: Cole, it's DX again!

Cole: Jerry, Cleveland Ohio is getting one hell of a show this, the week leading up to the extreme rules pay per view this Sunday!

***HBK comes out and stands at the stage waiting for the cheers from the crowd to diminish, and finally after about a minute of non-stop cheering, he raises the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak***

Shawn: Let me explain something to you Sheamus, I have been sitting back listening to you run your mouth all night long and to be frank, I am getting really tired of listening to you talk your smack to everyone about how much of a bad ass you are yet you haven't really had a challenge yet. Now earlier this evening, I took the Viper Randy Orton and I squeezed all of the venom out of him before skipping across the ring and smashing his face in with my Sweet Chin Music advancing me to the intercontinental title match at this Sunday's Extreme Rules pay per view.

***Crowd erupts with cheers***

Shawn: I want to set the record straight for the RWF universe and more importantly to you. A.J. Styles is not alone in the Main Event Mafia this Sunday at Extreme Rules, you see Sheamus.... I have decided to put my differences with AJ Styles aside, and decided that D-Generation X is going to offer up one of our own, a legend, a beast, an enforcer for AJ Styles to partner up with if he chooses to do so!

***Crowd is on their feet and has erupted with again with very loud cheers in anticipation***

Shawn: Sheamus, as much as I would love to partner up in this 2 month pay per view ban match with AJ Styles, I obviously will not be able to wrestle in the match because I have a title shot that night, something you wouldn't know anything about. You see Sheamus, I came out here to offer my good friend AJ Styles a partner for this ban match. He is none other than the 4 time hardcore champion, recently signed to the RWF.......Batista!

***Crowd starts chanting "Batista, Batista, Batista"***

Jerry: Oh my god! D Generation X has offered The Main Event Mafia Batista!, and if AJ Styles agrees to this partner, Sheamus is going to be in big trouble on Sunday!

Cole: That's right Jerry, We may not see Sheamus at another pay per view for two long months if Styles accepts Batista as his partner! Who in the world would agree to partner with Sheamus to go up against this super tag team in Styles and Batista! There is a lot on the line in this match!

TBC AJ STYLES or BATISTA ONLY

Last edited by DJ Kilowatz on Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wdcash08

PostSubject: Re: Stylish statement   Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:06 pm

*Crowd cheers waiting for AJ's response*

*AJ rasies his mic*

AJ: Well, Shawn.........I accept

*AJ drops mic, shakes Shawn's hand, and walks to the back

END PROMO