First Generation Championship Wrestlng

Ironic continuation of New Generation Championship Wrestling: a CaW e-Fed and such.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» App Format
Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:41 pm by Jimmy Starr

» FGCW Roster
Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:10 am by Jimmy Starr

» Any takers?
Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:22 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:16 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:12 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:09 am by Jimmy Starr

Share | 

An unexpected return.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Major Broski

PostSubject: An unexpected return.   Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:09 am

RAW returns from commercial break, the arena is quiet, then, suddenly, from nowhere, this plays on the titantron:

The crowd burst out in a frenzy of cheers as The Hulkster's music hits.

JR:
BAH GAWD, IT CAN'T BE, IT'S THE HULKSTER'S MUSIC, THE HULKSTER HASN'T BEEN SEEN IN A MAJOR WRESTLING PROMOTION SINCE 2007!

The music plays for about 30 seconds, then, from the curtain, emerges Hulk Hogan, looking as big as ever, he starts pandering to the crowd while making his way to the ring, doing his trademark poses.

Hogan steps into the ring, the crowd is still as loud as they were when his music first hit, then suddenly:

The music stops and the lights go out, after a few seconds, this plays on the titantron:

The lights come back on, Hogan is standing in the middle of the ring wearing an nWo t-shirt, for the next minute or so, Hogan cockily poses around the ring, the fans are booing them, they know exactly what he's just done, Hogan eventually picks up a mic.

Hogan:
I could stand here and explain exactly what I've just done, but I'm not going to, the NWO is going right to the top, just like we did in WCW, brrrother! And there's nothing anyone in RWF can do to stop us!

Hogan continues to pose cockily in the ring before receding back up the ramp and back to the locker room.

JR:
What has the Hulkster just done? I thought he got over this nearly 20 years ago? I thought he knew good would always triumph over evil? This isn't the Hulkster I know, and I don't like this one bit.

Cole:
It's obvious that Hulk Hogan has decided to join the NWO, I just hope this doesn't lead to the collapse of RWF as it did WCW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

An unexpected return.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
First Generation Championship Wrestlng :: RWF RAW #2! 12/9/2012 - 12/16/2012-
Jump to: