First Generation Championship Wrestlng
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Generation Championship Wrestlng

Ironic continuation of New Generation Championship Wrestling: a CaW e-Fed and such.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» App Format
Going on to win the World Heavyweight Tournament EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 4:41 pm by Jimmy Starr

» FGCW Roster
Going on to win the World Heavyweight Tournament EmptyTue Mar 08, 2016 6:10 am by Jimmy Starr

» Any takers?
Going on to win the World Heavyweight Tournament EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:22 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Going on to win the World Heavyweight Tournament EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:16 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Going on to win the World Heavyweight Tournament EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Going on to win the World Heavyweight Tournament EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:13 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Going on to win the World Heavyweight Tournament EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:12 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Going on to win the World Heavyweight Tournament EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Going on to win the World Heavyweight Tournament EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:11 am by Jimmy Starr

» Forum Purpose
Going on to win the World Heavyweight Tournament EmptyThu Mar 03, 2016 2:09 am by Jimmy Starr

Going on to win the World Heavyweight Tournament

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xPr3dat0Rx

xPr3dat0Rx

Going on to win the World Heavyweight Tournament Empty
PostSubject: Going on to win the World Heavyweight Tournament   Going on to win the World Heavyweight Tournament EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 8:51 am

Crowd: BOOO
Going on to win the World Heavyweight Tournament Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-wa_9P0wBNicbVFmcT2w7kQScbK2DCtnJmIwW61nBk8G357DQCeOjBTpO

Michael Cole: Here comes the Awesome, The Miz. I wonder what he has to say
Jerry lawler:: What does he want, he shouldn't be out here.
Miz: Really, Really i come out here to talk to and you BOO me you should be BOOING yourself. What i'm i saying you haters love me.

Going on to win the World Heavyweight Tournament Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmIBr_6QJ9sStw2rfTRCQJm73sDcEeRPCEQVO0wQZNYc-HEWsZ4Zx0jcoN

Miz: Well anyway The Awesome one came out to notify all the superstars that are in the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament better watch at i'm going to win the tournament and be the new World heavyweight Championship and i won't be losing that title at all.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOO, You Suck
Going on to win the World Heavyweight Tournament X1Mcv

Miz: Edge is my next opponent in the tournament and you better watch Edge because I'm The Miz and I'm AWESOME
Michael Cole: Woo, that right all the superstars in the back should be listing to the miz
Back to top Go down
nWo

PostSubject: Re: Going on to win the World Heavyweight Tournament   Going on to win the World Heavyweight Tournament EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:58 am

Cole: Oh God, its this again. This is very disrespectful of who ever this is to interrupt the Miz like this.

King: Well, lets see what the message is for this week.

*As the music continues playing a strange voice starts talking*

Anonymous Voice: This one laughingly calls himself "Awesome", and making bold claims of becoming the World Champion. You arrogance will serve you nothing in the coming days. I will give you one opportunity to give up this feeble attempt at glory. This is your one and only warning "Miz", Take heed, or be destroyed.

*The crowd starts cheering as the cameras roll back to the announcer's table where Jr, King, and Cole are talking about what just transpired*

Jim Ross: This isn't looking good, Do you think the Miz will listen to the warning?

King: Miz maybe young, but he's not stupid. Of course he will listen!

Cole
: I don't think so King, Miz has the heart of a champion, and he wants that title badly. He isn't going to let some "warning" from some unknown person scare him off.

Jim Ross: That's true too Cole. Hopefully we can get some more insight into this situation that is developing on RWF.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Admin
Dash

PostSubject: Re: Going on to win the World Heavyweight Tournament   Going on to win the World Heavyweight Tournament EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 11:23 am

Edge comes out to the Arena holding a mic, he stops at the stage as the crowd cheer his name, they quiet down and he starts to speak.

Going on to win the World Heavyweight Tournament Wxukb10

Edge : Looks like Kevin Nash is back!.. But onto more important stuff. Let me just get this straight.. You come out here and claim that you're going to win a tournament with some of the greats in this buisness, Stone Cold, Chris Jericho, John Cena, the Best in the world, and CM Punk too?? Really? Really Miz??

Going on to win the World Heavyweight Tournament 5nkv510

The crowd cheers for Edge as miz seethes in the ring

Edge : See Miz, you're forgetting one cruical fact. I'm your next opponent, and short of killing you, there's nothing I won't do to win that match. Now, I doubt this crowd from Providence, Rhode Island have paid good money to come and see you cry in the ring for 2 hours So how about you step on out of that ring and let the show go on huh? Or I can come down there and help you out, your call Mike.

The crowd errupts into a frenzy as miz loses his temper in the ring
Back to top Go down
MEMafia

PostSubject: Re: Going on to win the World Heavyweight Tournament   Going on to win the World Heavyweight Tournament EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 12:49 am

Back to top Go down
xPr3dat0Rx

xPr3dat0Rx

PostSubject: Re: Going on to win the World Heavyweight Tournament   Going on to win the World Heavyweight Tournament EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:28 am

Miz: Really Edge Really, first it was this anonymous voice which all now it's going to be Kevin Nash then you why does everyone interrupt me when i'm talking.

Michael Cole: Yeah you tell them Miz.

Going on to win the World Heavyweight Tournament Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSmIBr_6QJ9sStw2rfTRCQJm73sDcEeRPCEQVO0wQZNYc-HEWsZ4Zx0jcoN

Miz: Yes edge i am going to win the World Heavyweight Championship Tournament because i'm 100 times better then Stone Cold, Chris Jericho, John Cena and all the others in the back, also Edge i'm 100 times better then you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Going on to win the World Heavyweight Tournament   Going on to win the World Heavyweight Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

Going on to win the World Heavyweight Tournament
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
First Generation Championship Wrestlng :: RWF RAW #2! 12/9/2012 - 12/16/2012-
Jump to: